Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Poi Ching

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    963 Posts 84 Posters 353.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DreamgearD Offline
      Dreamgear
      last edited by

      chuaeil:
      chuaeil:

      Hi,

      Can anyone share this. I understand this sch their Chinese is very high, is it very difficult? Especially P1 and P2. How is the moral value? Is it difficult to get in if i am between 1Km- 2Km? TIA


      erm....anbody can pls share your experience here... anyone???

      Thanks you
      Eileen

      Chinese in p1 and p2 are using inhouse syllabus, and built a very good foundation in my opinion. Moral education have the usual sap school elements... My view is this is Still very much dependence on home values.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        snowbell
        last edited by

        Dreamgear:

        Scheduled to be Morning session. Current hours are 7.20am to 1.35pm. No idea if any changes in 2015

        Dreamgear, Thank you.

        Btw, anyone has the contact of the school bus? Thinking of finding whether they ferry children from Potong Pasir to Poi Ching and what is the travelling duration like.

        Thank you.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          Ah_Paul
          last edited by

          Hi everyone! I’m about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • DreamgearD Offline
            Dreamgear
            last edited by

            Ah_Paul:
            Hi everyone! I'm about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?

            It does not matter what time you queue. Its not 1st come 1st serve.

            How far are u from the school? Are you sg citizen?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              Ah_Paul
              last edited by

              Dreamgear:
              Ah_Paul:

              Hi everyone! I'm about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?


              It does not matter what time you queue. Its not 1st come 1st serve.

              How far are u from the school? Are you sg citizen?

              I'm very near to poi Ching. Staying at st 83. Sg citizen

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • DreamgearD Offline
                Dreamgear
                last edited by

                Ah_Paul:
                Dreamgear:

                [quote=\"Ah_Paul\"]Hi everyone! I'm about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?


                It does not matter what time you queue. Its not 1st come 1st serve.

                How far are u from the school? Are you sg citizen?

                I'm very near to poi Ching. Staying at st 83. Sg citizen[/quote]
                Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  Ah_Paul
                  last edited by

                  Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.[/quote]

                  But according to today’s result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can’t get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • DreamgearD Offline
                    Dreamgear
                    last edited by

                    Ah_Paul:
                    Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.

                    But according to today's result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can't get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks![/quote]

                    Number of vacancy for phrase 2c is 56. Any leftover from phrase 2b will be added to phrase 2c.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      Ah_Paul
                      last edited by

                      Dreamgear:
                      Ah_Paul:

                      Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.


                      But according to today's result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can't get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks!

                      Number of vacancy for phrase 2c is 56. Any leftover from phrase 2b will be added to phrase 2c.[/quote]
                      So that means to say phrase 2b got 35 registered out of 56. Balance is 21 bring forward to phrase 2c right?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • DreamgearD Offline
                        Dreamgear
                        last edited by

                        Ah_Paul:
                        Dreamgear:

                        [quote=\"Ah_Paul\"]Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.


                        But according to today's result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can't get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks!

                        Number of vacancy for phrase 2c is 56. Any leftover from phrase 2b will be added to phrase 2c.[/quote]So that means to say phrase 2b got 35 registered out of 56. Balance is 21 bring forward to phrase 2c right?[/quote]
                        If tomorrow no more registration

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 67
                        • 68
                        • 69
                        • 70
                        • 71
                        • 96
                        • 97
                        • 69 / 97
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy