CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
-
Yes and me too. Wld like to join in:) I am staying at v humble bishan… Hehehe
-
Hi… Let’s meet up… I am staying next to the peak… Ha ha . Office network down so now free to chat… Sorry a little confuse , how many mummies here that DD going to ij next year. I know Bb2 luv, coffeedrinker. And janet88 … Who else… What was yr next plan if balloting not successful that day?U invest at the peak because of DD?
-
Hi Essential, my daughter will be going to IJ TPY next year P1. I stay at blk 79… if we had been unsuccessful at phase 2c, we wld hv gone onto Marymount.
Shall we meet up before the orientation ie on 11 Nov… sometime ard 4pm? I’m intending to take half day as the timing of the orientation is really kinda funny… if i dun take half day leave, think i will only reach ij tpy at 6:40 earliest…
everybody set? -
Let’s do a roll call here for all p1 mummies:
01. Essential
02. baby2luv
03. kaylasmum
04. coffeedrinker
anybody else? -
Hi tat is my plan too… I also tot of going to mm convent. How long u have put up at blk 79
-
Hi tat is my plan too… I also tot of going to mm convent. How long u have put up at blk 79
-
On the day, please bring along yr sweetie to show them the Sch that they are going. This will be the day u can move freely and after Sch start . Parents are not allow not walk in and out as u like. This is the normal practice for all primary school
-
Hi who is staying in clement that sending the child to IJ ? Waiting for the peak to be ready.
-
Essential:
Hi tat is my plan too..... I also tot of going to mm convent. How long u have put up at blk 79
Hey Essential, hahah great minds think alike!
I've been staying at Blk 79 for 4 years... been an en bloc case from Blk 33... how abt you? -
Hi all
Yeah let’s meet. I had mine set on ST nic since the day she was born but I chickened out when I saw the crazy no for 2b. Settled for 2b at CHIJ tp which does not need me to ballot. Saves me the heartache and nervous breakdown… Though 2b was just as scary as well!!! Phew it’s all over now!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login