Maris Stella High
-
scjlrc:
I called the school today & admin officer confirmed that parents are not allowed to go to the canteen during recess. We can only bring our boy up to the General office area in the morning! :-((
Thank you scjlrc. Will just drop my boy and go. -
TonyThomasMum:
Yes I heard the same thing, dunno if they will let me go into to buy the house t-shirt though.My son going to P1 in 2012. I thought I hear the principal mentioned that parents can only wait at the waiting area outside the General Office.
Due to new buddy system, they cannot house the parents at the Canteen.
Any other parents can re confirm on this? -
For making phone calls, the boys are supposed to have a Singtel phone card. Where can I buy one (besides from a Singtel shop)? I’ve tried 7-11 and the nearby newspaper stand but they don’t sell phone cards.
-
I am also interested to know. Post Office doesn’t sell them. One mummy told me there is a coin phone in the school.
So shan’t hunt for a SINGTel phone card. -
Marist admin pple just smsed all parents to put a labeled thermometer in their kids’ bags on 3 Jan (first day of school). The sms said you can buy the thermometer from the bookshop for $4.20 if you don’t have. Most pharmacies also sell this quite cheaply.
-
Hi,
Can I check if the books that the P1 brings to school on the first 3 days will be kept in locker?
Because it is very heavy.Cant imagine them taking that load every day.
Thanks. -
I forgot what time does the p1 needs to be in school? is it 7am or 715am?
-
710am to reach school. remember to pack a Chinese story book for silence reading as it is Odd week.
-
PrinceIsaac:
should be. so better make sure you get your son to bring along the lock and key.Hi,
Can I check if the books that the P1 brings to school on the first 3 days will be kept in locker?
Because it is very heavy.Cant imagine them taking that load every day.
Thanks. -
would like to check when will the bus operator confirm the time of pick up and location? till this moment it is still pending. Wondering if this is normal and maybe they will call up on 2nd Jan 2012?
called them three times already also no answer n never return call.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login