Maris Stella High
-
Kenji will be in 1A next year.
Anyoneβs DS also in 1A? -
Hi,
My 2nd son was from 1A, thot my 3rd son will be in 1A too - but he's assigned to 1B. . otherwise we can exchange noteds.
-
flametree:
Oicic, next door! Hee....Hi,
My 2nd son was from 1A, thot my 3rd son will be in 1A too - but he's assigned to 1B. . otherwise we can exchange noteds.
-
Anyone in the Parents Support Group (PSG) or joining the PSG? Any insight into what it is like? The PSG people nice? Looks like Maris has a very strong PSG which is a very good thing as I always believe that the stronger the PSG, the better it is for the kids.
-
Heard that there will be a change of Principle is MS next year? Instead of Bro Anthony, a lady will be taking over? Can anyone confirm this?
-
cherlyn81_77:
Heard that there will be a change of Principle is MS next year? Instead of Bro Anthony, a lady will be taking over? Can anyone confirm this?
Hi Cherlyn81,
The new P is a male, an old boy in his late 30s. Hopefully he can do an even better job. -
Honey:
Anyone in the Parents Support Group (PSG) or joining the PSG? Any insight into what it is like? The PSG people nice? Looks like Maris has a very strong PSG which is a very good thing as I always believe that the stronger the PSG, the better it is for the kids.
Hi Honey... I will be joining the PSG.. urself ?
-
tiredmama:
Tiredmama, we may just be partnersHoney:
Anyone in the Parents Support Group (PSG) or joining the PSG? Any insight into what it is like? The PSG people nice? Looks like Maris has a very strong PSG which is a very good thing as I always believe that the stronger the PSG, the better it is for the kids.
Hi Honey... I will be joining the PSG.. urself ?
. I am joining the PSG as well. What class is your son going to? Mine's going to 1F.
-
Honey:
Anyone in the Parents Support Group (PSG) or joining the PSG? Any insight into what it is like? The PSG people nice? Looks like Maris has a very strong PSG which is a very good thing as I always believe that the stronger the PSG, the better it is for the kids.
I completed the form for ad-hoc support as am WOHM.
In fact, DS told me to join too, haha.
Guess kids like to see their mums in action. -
Honey:
Tiredmama, we may just be partners
. I am joining the PSG as well. What class is your son going to? Mine's going to 1F.
Hi Honey ... I've just sent u a PM
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login