Maris Stella High
-
Itβs ok. I found out the answer by typing over the 1g in the blog URL to alphabet of other class. All classes have blogs updated except for 1A, 1C and 1F.
-
VVJJ:
Hi Honey,
We finished his journal this morning. He wrote 5 sentences.. Initially he didn;t want to tell me much but after that, he knows he has to finish it no matter what. Not sure what happen to him but when he went for his wushu class this afternoon, he said he has stomach pain again and refused to come out from the car. I was really frustated as this is already his 3rd year and he has no problems going for his wushu pratice weekly. Imagine teachers having to pacify him and I need to send my daughter for her first art class art in NAFA at the same time.
I corrected his english error. Though I know i should leave it as it is but I thought we parents have the responsibility to go through with them as they can try to remember on the spot rather than waiting for teacher to correct it.
Try my other son link.
http://mshsp1g.wordpress.com/
Hi.. thank u so much for sharing with us the blog ... hmmm... its really useful and it gives snippets of what the boys does in class... we shd ask our 1F teacher Mdm Kala abt this... .... hope she will update the blog soon..
Re the Journal.. I didnt correct also.... except for one gross careless sp mistake.... I left his grammatical errors in tact... haha, happy weekend of whats left... tom is another sch week ! -
Miracle Child:
It's ok. I found out the answer by typing over the 1g in the blog URL to alphabet of other class. All classes have blogs updated except for 1A, 1C and 1F.
Good Job Miracle Child! Thank you for the update!
Humm ............. wonder if the P or VP checks ......... maybe teachers of 1A, 1C & 1F have other ways of communicating with the parents but then hor which other ways har ........ parents of 1A, 1C & 1F are still waiting & searching leh .................. -
Miracle Child:
Have PM you.VVJJ:
On the other hand, I'm very pleased with my other son Form Teacher of 1G. Each class has a blog and the teacher actually updates the 1G blog everyday. Through the blog, i know the daily feed of 1G and homework required. It's very useful cos my older boy also the \"dunno\" type of kid.[/list]
Wow, the teacher really puts in effort to update the parents about what's going on. I am impressed. When you say \"each class has a blog\", does it mean the blog page is already created on MSHS's website and it depends on whether the teacher updates it?
My son is also in class 1F, same as your son and Honey's son. Hope to share notes....alas, I have also been rather busy with work...reaching home around 8-8.30pm in the last week...hardly have time to spend with my son. Hope to do better going forward.
Thanks. -
I could be wrong but she doesn't seems to be the kind of teacher that updates blog...
Let's give her another week... but I know my son says she's not a funny kind of teacher. Maybe his kindergarten teachers are younger and energetic... :lol: -
VVJJ:
I could be wrong but she doesn't seems to be the kind of teacher that updates blog...
Let's give her another week... but I know my son says she's not a funny kind of teacher. Maybe his kindergarten teachers are younger and energetic... :lol:
Hi VVJJ... I get the same vibes.. she definitely doesn't look the part... in fact, I used the same link and types in her 2009 class.... per school website... seems that no updates for the previous P1 class blog either ?
-
Honey:
PM you already.
[Have PM you. -
Hi,
Can anyone advise the following:
1. What is "Assembly 1"?
2. What is the difference between "Faith & Values" and "Pastoral Care 1"?
3. What is "Library Instructional Programme"?
Thanks. -
hi miracle child,
this is my interpretation-
assembly 1 refers to the 1st session of assembly. the school has 2 assembly - 1 for upper and 1 for lower - i think.
faith & values is probably religious education and pastoral care prob is more on character building.
library instructional prog is when the kids get to go to the lib to borrow books.

-
flametree:
Thanks, Flametree.hi miracle child,
this is my interpretation-
assembly 1 refers to the 1st session of assembly. the school has 2 assembly - 1 for upper and 1 for lower - i think.
faith & values is probably religious education and pastoral care prob is more on character building.
library instructional prog is when the kids get to go to the lib to borrow books.

What do they do at assembly? I thought the morning assembly is just standing outside the classroom to sing the anthem, say pledge, etc. Is this assembly 1 different? There is only 1 period in each week....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login