Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Marymount Convent

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    5.7k Posts 143 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      cantbearit2
      last edited by

      jesyeo:


      OMG! DD alighted at the wrong stop. I will be very kang jiong if I din see my DD. Did the bus aunty shout out the Block number? From my DD bus, the aunty will call out our block number so that my DD will know she has reached.
      My DD's bus no. 15 has no auntie, juz the driver.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • C Offline
        cantbearit2
        last edited by

        Pepooh:
        acbj:

        [quote=\"cantbearit2\"]
        U mummies need a rose? Hee....

        :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

        acbj,

        Maybe we should pin orange ribbons on ourselves like our DDs... πŸ˜‰[/quote]Maybe all of us forummers at KSP shld pin the orange ribbon so we can bravely go up to one another to say hello & intro ourselves on 21 Jan??? What do the rest think? Only issue is, I don't have orange ribbon. Hee.... :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumn82
          last edited by

          funkymonkey:
          Tinkerbelle:

          [quote=\"funkymonkey\"]My gal chose gym too!!!!

          I wonder when we wil know if we got into the CCa we wanted!!!

          Hi funkymonkey,

          How was your DD at sch today? Hope things are better in her Malay class. πŸ˜„

          Did your DD get accepted in R gym?

          Hi tinkerbelle,
          My gal was crying all the way home 😞 😞 😞
          I had to comfort her all night long and \"brainwash\" her 😒 😒 😒
          She told me that her teacher made her felt stupid and she wishes she doesn't have dyspraxia or dyslexia...
          I have no idea if she got into any CCA....I'm more worried about her emotional well-being at the moment....
          Thanks for asking!
          I'm feeling so weepy now i can't help it! I try to be cheery and positive with her but behind her i'm breaking.... 😒 😒 😒[/quote]Goshhh... I hope things will get better really soon. Really must inform the teacher about it. Not healthy for your gal in this manner.. *huggies*

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            autumn82
            last edited by

            cantbearit2:
            autumn82:



            She said the audition was good, but I doubt she will get in coz too many gals that are so much better.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

            How did u know the other gals r better? Did your DD tell u that?

            Yea, she told me that. :lol:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              autumn82
              last edited by

              chergaby:
              Hi all,


              Seems like I have no luck with the school bus!

              When the bus reached my block last night, DD wasn't on the bus!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
              Bus driver didn't even know where she was or if she boarded the bus!!!

              Thankfully, she alighted with another girl, one stop before ours. The parent realised that DD was alone & assisted her. AND thankfully DD can remember DH's number! The parent contacted us, gave us her location & waited for us.

              The most annoying part was the driver was so irresponsible! :x :x :x :x :x
              Kept saying he don't know. I cannot blame him!
              Waaaaaa :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

              We have decided to pick up DD ourselves from today onwards. However, I will speak to the school and request them to look into this seriously. For the well-being of other girls...

              Till now, I am still traumatized & shaken with the whole incident!
              Goodness! :x This is very scary!!!! Luckily your gal is fine! Tsk tsk.. How can he not know? Duhz! How many gals r there in a bus only! Tsk tsk.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                cantbearit2
                last edited by

                autumn82:
                cantbearit2:

                [quote=\"autumn82\"]

                She said the audition was good, but I doubt she will get in coz too many gals that are so much better.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

                How did u know the other gals r better? Did your DD tell u that?

                Yea, she told me that. :lol:[/quote]Mayb yur DD is humble? She could b one of d better ones. πŸ˜‰

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • J Offline
                  JonC
                  last edited by

                  chergaby:
                  Hi all,


                  Seems like I have no luck with the school bus!

                  When the bus reached my block last night, DD wasn't on the bus!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                  Bus driver didn't even know where she was or if she boarded the bus!!!

                  Thankfully, she alighted with another girl, one stop before ours. The parent realised that DD was alone & assisted her. AND thankfully DD can remember DH's number! The parent contacted us, gave us her location & waited for us.

                  The most annoying part was the driver was so irresponsible! :x :x :x :x :x
                  Kept saying he don't know. I cannot blame him!
                  Waaaaaa :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

                  We have decided to pick up DD ourselves from today onwards. However, I will speak to the school and request them to look into this seriously. For the well-being of other girls...

                  Till now, I am still traumatized & shaken with the whole incident!
                  Which route one hah?

                  So scary.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jesyeo
                    last edited by

                    cantbearit2:
                    Pepooh:

                    [quote=\"acbj\"]
                    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

                    acbj,

                    Maybe we should pin orange ribbons on ourselves like our DDs... πŸ˜‰

                    Maybe all of us forummers at KSP shld pin the orange ribbon so we can bravely go up to one another to say hello & intro ourselves on 21 Jan??? What do the rest think? Only issue is, I don't have orange ribbon. Hee.... :lol:[/quote]orange ribbon?? I also don't have it..
                    I should no problem recognising funkymonkey thou coz we both will be bring our DD and our DD are classmates. πŸ™‚

                    So if you see a girl wearing with name tag \"Moon Teng\" then that's my DD. Feel free to come to me so we can get together. πŸ™‚

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      jesyeo
                      last edited by

                      cantbearit2:
                      jesyeo:

                      [quote=\"cantbearit2\"]

                      Yipee!!! DD has been accepted in R Gym. But it's not 2 x a week, it's juz once a week. Saw fr the schedule, it's the R Gym (recreational).

                      Does anyone know if this mean she will have no chance to make it to the sch team? :?

                      Congrats!!! Is your DD excited abt it??

                      She's pretty happy cos y'day she came hm & told me abt the PE lessons with Gym. She enjoys it v much & even show me the \"pencil roll\" she did during the PE class. :lol:

                      Have u rec'd the confirmation for the dance club? Good luck!!!![/quote]Great that she loves Gym. My DD also loves the PE lessons. Yesterday she had Sports Chanbara and she likes it very much.

                      Hasn't receive any news on her CCA yet. Hopefully she will bring back good news tonight.

                      So far, apart from the R Gym, any other parents received news from other CCA Clubs yet?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        cantbearit2
                        last edited by

                        jesyeo:
                        cantbearit2:

                        [quote=\"Pepooh\"]
                        acbj,

                        Maybe we should pin orange ribbons on ourselves like our DDs... πŸ˜‰

                        Maybe all of us forummers at KSP shld pin the orange ribbon so we can bravely go up to one another to say hello & intro ourselves on 21 Jan??? What do the rest think? Only issue is, I don't have orange ribbon. Hee.... :lol:

                        orange ribbon?? I also don't have it..
                        I should no problem recognising funkymonkey thou coz we both will be bring our DD and our DD are classmates. πŸ™‚

                        So if you see a girl wearing with name tag \"Moon Teng\" then that's my DD. Feel free to come to me so we can get together. :)[/quote]Ok! Ok! Moon Teng shall b our focus pt.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 124
                        • 125
                        • 126
                        • 127
                        • 128
                        • 566
                        • 567
                        • 126 / 567
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy