Marymount Convent
-
acbj:
I was there for b'fast b4 gg to mcs to pass d cca $$$ to teacher. Saw a preggie in purple top wif short hair & specs. Thot she look familiar. Hee....cantbearit2:
Acbj, did u go junction 8 today? Thot I saw someone like u, or Juz another preggie. Hee....
:!: :!: :!:
You are right!!!!
I was at J8 around 9am+++.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I can't recognize you. Where were you??? -
acbj:
V familiar tagline hor??? Ha..ha... :lol:
No need.lvkt:
worriedparents74, acbj, funkymonkey, threefushia24,
you all so funny, need audition to join Chapteh Club or not? :scratchhead:
(KSP) Members have its privileges!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: -
cantbearit2:
I was there for b'fast b4 gg to mcs to pass d cca $$$ to teacher. Saw a preggie in purple top wif short hair & specs. Thot she look familiar. Hee....[/quote]Hi acbj,acbj:
[quote=\"cantbearit2\"]Acbj, did u go junction 8 today? Thot I saw someone like u, or Juz another preggie. Hee....
:!: :!: :!:
You are right!!!!
I was at J8 around 9am+++.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I can't recognize you. Where were you???
You were wearing a purple top today??? Short hair & specs.....Think I saw you at school this evening at the foyer too. I saw a preggie with her DH at the foyer talking to Mr. Victor Yeo. Your DD is wearing a purple PE shirt , right??? -
lvkt:
actually i was a bit upset as DD got hurt at SCCG, the teacher called me saying that she got hurt her right head by accident, they quickly pad ice pack on her wound already and also walked her to the FT of what happened if in case she was not feeling well then FT will call me. but when DD came back home told me that it's not an accident, there was a girl intended to open a cupboard or shelve in toys room even that girl saw my DD was nearby and then knocked on her head :heresmyfish: and the whole thing dropped down \"bang\" , of course DD was crying loud but luckily it's nothing serious by the time i fetched her on the bus home.
Hi lvkt,
Oh dear...Poor gal. Hope your DD is ok now. Hopefully, she won't get a big bruise. Take care k. :lol: -
lvkt:
OMG... hopefully your DD is much better nw.actually i was a bit upset as DD got hurt at SCCG, the teacher called me saying that she got hurt her right head by accident, they quickly pad ice pack on her wound already and also walked her to the FT of what happened if in case she was not feeling well then FT will call me. but when DD came back home told me that it's not an accident, there was a girl intended to open a cupboard or shelve in toys room even that girl saw my DD was nearby and then knocked on her head :heresmyfish: and the whole thing dropped down \"bang\" , of course DD was crying loud but luckily it's nothing serious by the time i fetched her on the bus home.
actually GSSC has a lot to improve. Over-cluttered cupboards. insufficient space to hang uniform. Being the late-comer, DD ended with no hanger and space. Her uniform is always kept in the laundry bag till shower time. I feel like \"sponsoring\" them a proper clothes rack & hangers.
just y'day, DD came back with 7 mozzie bites from GSSC. -
acbj:
Wah... made your presence felt!I went down and my DD brought me to the girl and pointed out the girl to me infront of the girl. I said 'Hi' and smiled at her. The girl said 'Hi' and smile back.
Din hear my DD complain after that.
:evil: :evil: :evil: -
Tinkerbelle:
Yes!! That's me!!
Hi acbj,
You were wearing a purple top today??? Short hair & specs.....Think I saw you at school this evening at the foyer too. I saw a preggie with her DH at the foyer talking to Mr. Victor Yeo. Your DD is wearing a purple PE shirt , right???
Hey, all of you must be either 'Ninja' masters or CIA/FBI/KGB trained!!!!!
How come I don't hv the slightest idea????
My DH got a call from a Mr Yeo saying that during PE, 2 of the girls ran into each other. My DD had a nose bleed, but they took care of it and she stopped bleeding. Turn out that there are two Mr Yeo, so the first one helped me to look for the 'right' Mr Yeo.
I was concerned about how it happened and if the other girl is alright....
According to the teacher, the other girl is alright, no nose bleed.
Just thankful that both of they are alright.
-
Hi Ivkt
I checked with my DD.
She said she didn't know about the incident.
Maybe they are in different study groups???
Hope that your DD is better.
:hugs: :hugs: -
acbj:
Hi ivktHi Ivkt
I checked with my DD.
She said she didn't know about the incident.
Maybe they are in different study groups???
Hope that your DD is better.
:hugs: :hugs:
Sorry to hear that your girl was hurt in the accident
In fact GSSC called us n informed us our girl was hurt during the same incident though she's no long with the SC
It turn out to be the teacher had called the wrong number
My girl came bk told me it was urs who's hurt
Hope she ok now -
lvkt:
[/quote]Hi lvkt,funkymonkey,
Hi lvkt,
are you a mother of 3? :salute: that's the reason why i dare to have a 2nd one, just in case if he/she may be asthmatic again, then i will die.
good to hear your son has grown out of eczema, i hope i can get DD to learn swimming again but she seems not so keen or wait till P3 to learn from school then.funkymonkey:
[quote=\"Tinkerbelle\"]Hi lvkt,
Great to hear that your DD has recovered from her cough. Must be a relief for you. Seems like her asthma was quite bad when she was young. Ya, I've heard other parents mention that some kids do 'recover' from asthma as they grow up. Let's hope your DD is one of them.
Ya,my DS also got better nw that he's almost 11.
I remembered when he was younger in and out of hospital....
we bought the neubalizer machine to save hospital visits and rental on the machine!!!
Swimming DOES help!my boy did swim started at 3 and by the time he was in P3..lesser attacks.same goes for his eczema...just seem to dissappear :?
Yes,i'm a mum of 3.
and yes..sometimes i feel like dying coz we all have asthma except for my DH..especially when ALL of us had to take turns on the neubalizer
:!: :!: :!:
But it's soooooooo nice really when they play together and hear them bonding on weekend mornings.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
my tow DDS are super close and my DS is very protective of DD1..always asking her \"any teacher bully you today?\"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login