Marymount Convent
-
Tinkerbelle:
Ya, jesyeo.....can think about starting home-based maths tuition....keke
Wah, so fast noe DD's classmates liao.cantbearit2:
[quote=\"jesyeo\"]
Wow..so relax ah. For me is a tiring but meaningful day. Firstly, as my DD very seldom use computer, so I have to be at her side to guide her. Secondly, my DD's friend from another class came over to do the E-Learning together. She is not very good in her work so I have to teach her. After they finished their work, I still teach her Maths until 6.30pm.
Nex time got free tuition muz share in KSP mah. Then I dun need to get DH to coach liao. :lol: :lol:
[/quote]Haha..actually I am in the midst of resigning. I will consider being a home-based maths tutor ..haha
-
Tinkerbelle:
Thanks Tinkerbelle! Just hope my DD will listen carefully to what the teacher said during the Listening Comprehension and read the instructions carefully.Hi everyone,
Good luck to your DDs with their CA1. :ugogirl:
-
Howβs ur DD English test today? My DD said she only had the spelling. Weird.
-
Tinkerbelle:
Thanks! My DD sure needs lotsa luck but not sure which subject now (aft the e-learning day). Hee..... :lol:Hi everyone,
Good luck to your DDs with their CA1. :ugogirl: -
jesyeo:
How's ur DD English test today? My DD said she only had the spelling. Weird.
Yea, my gal also said she had this spelling test.
Tomorrow is the Maths test!!! Woo wOo!! -
autumn82:
Boy... you must be really looking forward to thisYea, my gal also said she had this spelling test.
Tomorrow is the Maths test!!! Woo wOo!!
-
ChiefKiasu:
Ya Chief!!! Get over it once and for all!!! :lol: So I don't need to keep on worrying about which day which test.
Boy... you must be really looking forward to thisautumn82:
Yea, my gal also said she had this spelling test.
Tomorrow is the Maths test!!! Woo wOo!!
-
autumn82:
Ya Chief!!! Get over it once and for all!!! :lol: So I don't need to keep on worrying about which day which test.
Boy... you must be really looking forward to thisChiefKiasu:
[quote=\"autumn82\"]Yea, my gal also said she had this spelling test.
Tomorrow is the Maths test!!! Woo wOo!!
[/quote]Hi all!!
Ya,my gal said spelling only today.Plus,she just had to fill in the missing letters in the words..eg, j_ _ yf_ _
Is that true?
So easy \" peasy lemon squeezy \" she said!!!
I'm quite worried about math though...she has trouble understanding the questions like : 2 less than ____ is 8....

I can't wait to get it over and DONE WITH too!!! :celebrate: -
jesyeo:
Given my colleague's experience, I have decided to delay sending DD2 to ICR. Part of the reason my DD1 learnt pretty well in ICR is prob bcos she started late (i noe, it's irony). :?
Yeah..sounds very much like my DD2. I have also tot of enrolling her in ICR but my friend said I so kiasu. hahaha..
I personally found the course pretty tough but given my DD's age, I found it easier to go thru the lessons wif her as compared wif my colleague's DS.
Her DS started the course at an earlier age and got promoted pretty fast. However, she found it tough for her DS esp the ICR stage. He is still not an independent reader so my colleague realised that she needs to spend a lot of time juz gg thru the weekly 2 page long story. What more to say the weekly compre questions & long spelling list.
So I guess will wait till nex yr when DD2 is in K1.
-
jesyeo:
tinkerbelle, looks like u r not the only person bsbh (\"bao sua bao hai\") liao. hee....
Yah get to know her on the first day of school as we wait for the school bus together.
Her mummy says I can be a tutor. hahaah..maybe I should change my job. haha
But u so good leh..got DH to help. My DH has no patient in teaching the girls. Whenever he tries teaching DD1, sure ends up quarelling. Now my DD1 will strongly rejects DH when he tries to teach her. So bo bian, I have to bao gao liao.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login