St Andrew's Junior
-
Hi,
My son will be in P1 next yr. I missed the registration for the school Bus and now I’m on waitlist cos the bus is full. Just wondering what’s the odds of getting a seat for those parents who’ve been through this. I just need a one way trip back home after school. TIA. -
Hi, anyone’s child from punggol taking sch bus to SAJS? Just want to confirm the journey timing cos I was told by the bus operator the pick up timing is 550am from punggol and 640am will reach sch. The sch start time is 730am so isn’t it very early that the child will reach sch? Appreciate if someone could advise?
Thank u. -
intruder:
I would say it is not surprising that pick up time from punggol is at 5.50am. We are staying at Toa Payoh along Braddell Rd and my son has been taking school bus since P1. Being the first to be picked up, his timing is 6.05 to 6.10am. School start time is a little earlier for SAJS and due to the traffic conditions in the morning, buses generally have to clear school by 6.45am. So yes, it is very early for them to arrive every morning. My son is used to it (I am grateful), he likes the extra time so that he can decide to have 2nd round of breakfast or have some play time before school.Hi, anyone's child from punggol taking sch bus to SAJS? Just want to confirm the journey timing cos I was told by the bus operator the pick up timing is 550am from punggol and 640am will reach sch. The sch start time is 730am so isn't it very early that the child will reach sch? Appreciate if someone could advise?
Thank u. -
Hi mothers,
I’m registering my son for P1 in 2019. Would like to ask if the PV registration has already been allocated and closed? -
My husband is an alumni of Saint Andrew’s Secondary but he was not from Saint Andrew’s Junior. Can I still enrol my son under phase 2a?
Thank you! -
Reeanne405:
No.My husband is an alumni of Saint Andrew’s Secondary but he was not from Saint Andrew’s Junior. Can I still enrol my son under phase 2a?
Thank you! -
Hi parents,
I want to check besides the boarding school student care, what other student care around the school that is good?
Snow -
hello. i just received confirmation that my son got in to SAJC in Phase 2C. so happy!!!
-
kohcin:
hello. i just received confirmation that my son got in to SAJC in Phase 2C. so happy!!!
congrats! Are you in the 1km group? -
Hi Jolie,
Yes, we are in the 1km group for Phase 2C.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login