Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Tampines] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    1.2k Posts 314 Posters 499.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      hllow
      last edited by

      Hi anyone has any experience to share for junyuan and tampines primary? In terms convenience like:

      - student care facility, need waiting list etc.?
      - school bus arrangement, is it flexible like it’s available even if child attend cca or student care.
      - any other opinion

      Thank you!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • R Offline
        rocktoniclove
        last edited by

        Hello all, I’ll be registering for my boy next year and posting here to seek advice.


        I’m (SC) staying within 1km from PoiChing and 1-2km from St Hilda’s and Gongshang. I’m going for phase 2C. However I understand from past records all these school will have to ballot even for within 1km. In such case, the safer bet will still be Poiching even there’s high possibility of balloting right? As I won’t stand a chance for st Hilda’s or gongshang as I’m not within 1km. Any other advices or ways if I have intention for the other 2 schools?

        Thanks in advance 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • DavischewD Offline
          Davischew
          last edited by

          rocktoniclove\" post_id=\"1934954\" time=\"1568256624\" user_id=\"181036:

          Hello all, I’ll be registering for my boy next year and posting here to seek advice.

          I’m (SC) staying within 1km from PoiChing and 1-2km from St Hilda’s and Gongshang. I’m going for phase 2C. However I understand from past records all these school will have to ballot even for within 1km. In such case, the safer bet will still be Poiching even there’s high possibility of balloting right? As I won’t stand a chance for st Hilda’s or gongshang as I’m not within 1km. Any other advices or ways if I have intention for the other 2 schools?

          Thanks in advance 🙂
          If registering next year , too late for PV and GRL. So only chance is to ballot Poi Ching <1km. The other 2 no chance to ballot.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • floppyF Offline
            floppy
            last edited by

            Davischew\" post_id=\"1934960\" time=\"1568259225\" user_id=\"132882:

            rocktoniclove\" post_id=\"1934954\" time=\"1568256624\" user_id=\"181036:

            Hello all, I’ll be registering for my boy next year and posting here to seek advice.

            I’m (SC) staying within 1km from PoiChing and 1-2km from St Hilda’s and Gongshang. I’m going for phase 2C. However I understand from past records all these school will have to ballot even for within 1km. In such case, the safer bet will still be Poiching even there’s high possibility of balloting right? As I won’t stand a chance for st Hilda’s or gongshang as I’m not within 1km. Any other advices or ways if I have intention for the other 2 schools?

            Thanks in advance 🙂

            If registering next year , too late for PV and GRL. So only chance is to ballot Poi Ching <1km. The other 2 no chance to ballot.

            Got other way.
            Shift house to within 1km

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • DavischewD Offline
              Davischew
              last edited by

              floppy\" post_id=\"1934968\" time=\"1568262336\" user_id=\"97579:

              Davischew\" post_id=\"1934960\" time=\"1568259225\" user_id=\"132882:

              [quote=rocktoniclove post_id=1934954 time=1568256624 user_id=181036]Hello all, I’ll be registering for my boy next year and posting here to seek advice.

              I’m (SC) staying within 1km from PoiChing and 1-2km from St Hilda’s and Gongshang. I’m going for phase 2C. However I understand from past records all these school will have to ballot even for within 1km. In such case, the safer bet will still be Poiching even there’s high possibility of balloting right? As I won’t stand a chance for st Hilda’s or gongshang as I’m not within 1km. Any other advices or ways if I have intention for the other 2 schools?

              Thanks in advance 🙂

              If registering next year , too late for PV and GRL. So only chance is to ballot Poi Ching <1km. The other 2 no chance to ballot.

              Got other way.
              Shift house to within 1km[/quote]Haha good idea. The only project within all 3 schools <1km is probably DBSS Centrale 8.

              And FYI if you are Kiasu enough, there’s a new BTO in Nov 2019 just beside Tampines Hub, which is <1km all 3 as well.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • F Offline
                fishmum
                last edited by

                Hello All,

                I will be registering for my boy in P1 next year.
                Would anyone can share about Tampines North Primary School in terms of teachers, teaching methods & etc…

                Many thanks in advance.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Z Offline
                  Zachsky
                  last edited by

                  Hi all, we are Pr family and staying 1 to 2 km away from Tampines pri school. Do we get any chance to sent my boy into school under 2c? Thanks in advance

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • DavischewD Offline
                    Davischew
                    last edited by

                    Zachsky\" post_id=\"2002004\" time=\"1604920334\" user_id=\"189390:

                    Hi all, we are Pr family and staying 1 to 2 km away from Tampines pri school. Do we get any chance to sent my boy into school under 2c? Thanks in advance
                    Quite risky for PR, might not have chance to ballot. Better find a backup for 2C or 2CS.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      BethnBelle
                      last edited by

                      Hi Tampinian ,


                      Both chongzheng and Gongshang are 1-2km to my house , will participate pv programs in either school . which school got higher chance to get into 2b if participated pv programs ?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • DavischewD Offline
                        Davischew
                        last edited by

                        BethnBelle\" post_id=\"2010533\" time=\"1609581696\" user_id=\"190415:

                        Hi Tampinian ,

                        Both chongzheng and Gongshang are 1-2km to my house , will participate pv programs in either school . which school got higher chance to get into 2b if participated pv programs ?
                        Both sure in 2B

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 118
                        • 119
                        • 120
                        • 121
                        • 122
                        • 123
                        • 124
                        • 120 / 124
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy