[Tampines] Primary Schools
-
im interested in st hilda’s primary, does anyone know where i can get more info on school bus services provided by st hilda’s? im currently not living in tampines yet but may intend to move in
-
called Poi Ching School they said from 2015 all schools become single session
-
for Phrase 2B is there any balloting as the following schools?
1)RSS
2)Poi Ching
3)Gong Shang
which school is better in academic? -
babylove76:
Alumni for St Hilda's is really separate for Pri and Sec school?
Confirmed! Alumni of SHSS is not the same as Alumni of SHPS. -
Hi, I’m new here. Like to know if anyone had children study in Yumin Primary? Is this school good in terms of learning? It seems they are quite quiet. I know Chongzheng who is just next door to Yumin, is a good school but it seems they emphasise alot on academic results which i feel may not be too healthy.
Anyone, pls advise. Thanks alot! -
Hi, I registered fo PV at GongShang in Jan 2011 but till now have not hear from them. Called them last month and they said they will only inform all applicants end May if their registeration is succeed? Is this norm?
Anyone doing or hv done PV at GongShang before? Can share your experience? Thanks. -
qms:
yap_susan:
I stay within 1 km Chongzheng primary. But around 1-2km from Gongshang. I am more interested in Gongshang. Am I wasting my chances if I go to Gongshang for my first round?
If you are talking about P2C, yes, you are wasting your time and chance.
Even Chongzheng required balloting for those within 1 km last year. So, perhaps you would like to have another backup plan?
Correction, I called up Gongshang. I am also within 1km. So which to go for? Gongshang or Chongzheng? -
Hi Parents,
I am considering GongShang, Poi Ching and Tampines Primary School? Can I get advices about these 3 schools? especially in the areas of curriculum and character development?
Where can I find the average passing of PSLE in
Gongshang, Poi Ching and Tampines?
Thank you very much!!! -
hi all…
Tampines Pri… single session…
What is the their starting and finishing hours??
Also, any after-care school to recommend? We live in street 11 area.
thanks all!
*gave up my application as PV in SHPS… dun think it is worth it to PV as there are no guarantee for dd admission. sigh -
I only managed to find out TPS starts school at 8am, which is good for me :imcool:
Me also register to PV at TPS. Hope to see you there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login