[Tampines] Primary Schools
-
What??? TPS also need to do Pv?
Dun think we can afford the time… Guess got to leave it to chance! -
phase 2A for chongzheng pri or phase 2B for st Hilda (1to 2 km)
Which would u choose? Worth balloting for st Hilda? -
I’m within 1km from both St Hilda’s and poi ching,(actually much nearer to Poi ching)…my boy’s chinese is not strong though has been going for enrichment classes…is it ‘kamikaze’ to enrol him to Poi ching (nearer and more convenient)? Welcome all advices and comments!!! Thanks
-
Manny:
I'm within 1km from both St Hilda's and poi ching,(actually much nearer to Poi ching).....my boy's chinese is not strong though has been going for enrichment classes...is it 'kamikaze' to enrol him to Poi ching (nearer and more convenient)? Welcome all advices and comments!!! Thanks
If u didn't PV at St Hilda's, the chance of getting in is not high altho not impossible. There would be only a few vacanies left for balloting within 1km. But for Poi Ching, no need to ballot within 1 km for recent years. So if u don't go for Poi Ching, your child may have to travel further. -
merkon:
SHSS is too hot and popular to get into balloting. I would take the chance at Chongzheng instead.phase 2A for chongzheng pri or phase 2B for st Hilda (1to 2 km)
Which would u choose? Worth balloting for st Hilda? -
Hi,
I’m interested in putting my boy in St Hilda but we are staying out of 2KM, does that mean that we will not even given a chance to ballot base on passed history? I am anglican so should come under member i suppose.
Thanks:) Need some advise. -
blur1:
You will be under 2B but outside 2km is hopeless. U may wanna try st Andrews under 2B if u want to have a chance to ballot at all.Hi,
I'm interested in putting my boy in St Hilda but we are staying out of 2KM, does that mean that we will not even given a chance to ballot base on passed history? I am anglican so should come under member i suppose.
Thanks:) Need some advise.
I'm under church aff too but have to send my boy to co-Ed sch cos of my gal. I still thinking if should go for church aff to st hilda or by alumni route to chongzheng. Still have 1 year to see how the situation goes. -
mambobb:
Thats my thinking but hubby's prefers st Hilda. I don't think I wanna go thru balloting. Too scary!
SHSS is too hot and popular to get into balloting. I would take the chance at Chongzheng instead.merkon:
phase 2A for chongzheng pri or phase 2B for st Hilda (1to 2 km)
Which would u choose? Worth balloting for st Hilda? -
merkon:
HI Merkon, thank you very much for your advice. I'm also into co-Ed sch so we might not consider st Andrews. Perhaps we shall montior what's going on this year if there will be a chance for those 2B outside 2km.
You will be under 2B but outside 2km is hopeless. U may wanna try st Andrews under 2B if u want to have a chance to ballot at all.blur1:
Hi,
I'm interested in putting my boy in St Hilda but we are staying out of 2KM, does that mean that we will not even given a chance to ballot base on passed history? I am anglican so should come under member i suppose.
Thanks:) Need some advise.
I'm under church aff too but have to send my boy to co-Ed sch cos of my gal. I still thinking if should go for church aff to st hilda or by alumni route to chongzheng. Still have 1 year to see how the situation goes. -
How is the chance to get into Poi Ching if staying at within 1km? Based on past statistics, only surface balloting at 1-2km.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login