Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Woodlands Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    195 Posts 38 Posters 90.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W Offline
      worryfather
      last edited by

      all.in.one:
      No Worries.

      Which forum are you most active in KSP?

      See you around! πŸ˜„
      No particular forum that I active in. Will join in whenever something attracted me.

      But I guess I will be monitoring all Woodlands primary schools parents' networking group closely.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        all.013398in.013398one
        last edited by

        Me too, worryfather.

        For Woodlanders' forum, you may want to browse places like
        Newbies&Clubs->Northlanders(Bishan to WL)
        Primary Support Parent networking

        Others that I frequent are:
        Primary Academic Support
        Primary P1 registration

        There is the PSLE and Maths problem solution (by mathguru and guys),
        Science (by JamesAng and guys) which are very good resources.

        :lovesite: No need to \"worry\" anymore with KSP. Have fun!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • W Offline
          worryfather
          last edited by

          all.in.one:
          Me too, worryfather.

          For Woodlanders' forum, you may want to browse places like
          Newbies&Clubs->Northlanders(Bishan to WL)
          Primary Support Parent networking

          Others that I frequent are:
          Primary Academic Support
          Primary P1 registration

          There is the PSLE and Maths problem solution (by mathguru and guys),
          Science (by JamesAng and guys) which are very good resources.

          :lovesite: No need to \"worry\" anymore with KSP. Have fun!
          Wow.. thanks. I think some of the forum I won't be needed to go in yet. πŸ™‚
          Nevertheless, keep on sharing with us on what's happening in Woodlands Primary.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            all.013398in.013398one
            last edited by

            Sure, worryfather. I will uphold this thread until more from the neighbourhood come in and share. :please:

            I will be meeting DD's form teacher regarding the new P2 assessment format.. marks counted you know.. and will share the outcome.
            I have also summarised all the assessments by Term&Week number for easy tracking. Anybody interested to have a copy? πŸ˜‰

            By the way, there is totally NO SAs for 2010's P1s, only regular assessements.

            :rant: I have been dying to offer my help in the PSG, but there is only luke warm response, if any at all!!! Hope I can make a difference this year. :nunchuk:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • L Offline
              LKT
              last edited by

              Woodlands Pri will be starting their 10 lessons of swimming lessons starting Feb. I’m one anxious parent here as I have a P3 boy who will be attending the swimming class since we have no valid reasons for exemption =D


              Any P3 parents here ?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                all.013398in.013398one
                last edited by

                :rahrah: Hi LKT!


                I did a quick check and updated status as of WDP 2010:

                1. all.in.one: DD/P2
                2. kay22: DD/ P4
                3. elantranine: DD1/P2
                4. LKT: DS/ P3

                So you can ask kay22 since she has experience.

                I also want to know if parents who are PSG can go with child's class to support the teacher/coach.
                Anyone knows? :?:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  all.013398in.013398one
                  last edited by

                  LKT:
                  Woodlands Pri will be starting their 10 lessons of swimming lessons starting Feb. I'm one anxious parent here as I have a P3 boy who will be attending the swimming class since we have no valid reasons for exemption =D


                  Any P3 parents here ?
                  LKT,
                  Why are you anxious? Your boy is scared of the pool?
                  We are currently training our girl to swim. Progress is slow.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    all.013398in.013398one
                    last edited by

                    elantranine:
                    Knock knock....


                    Anybody home? Come on let's share thots and befriend each other.
                    My first doter is in p1 Compassion. Kinda worry for her upcoming SA2.
                    So far she fare well in all her topical tests. Always on the higher side.
                    Hope to get to know more parents of woodlanders!
                    Hi elantranine,
                    Are you still active in KSP?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      all.013398in.013398one
                      last edited by

                      :whut: For All P2s', ATTENTION please:


                      Next Week - Week 5, MT assessments:

                      1. Listening Compre

                      2. Test 1 (Language paper)

                      Remember to revise with your child this week.

                      ALL THE BEST! 😎

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        LKT
                        last edited by

                        well, all.in.one,


                        I'm really bit anxious. My P3 boy has been in swimming class for almost year, but still he cannot swim without swim board. So don't you think I shouldn't be anxious? haha

                        I didn't sign up as parent chaperon as the school need us to be able to help in all the 10 lessons, which I don't think I can afford to take leave every week

                        However, I've taken half day on his first lesson next Monday to see how he do at the pool. :lol:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 6 / 20
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy