Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Toa Payoh] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    1.3k Posts 206 Posters 702.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      hquek
      last edited by

      janet_lee88:
      Cherrygal,

      Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.
      actually in my case I would attend the orientation and hubby accompany son at hospital. In my family, if DH attend orientation, I'll probably end up with more questions than answers and probably no school uniform (becos he scared buy wrong size) :x :x

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        Daddy D
        last edited by

        wah... all the mama reply.... win liao lor... πŸ™‚

        I better dun say 2 much... later say I too FREE also... πŸ˜›

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          smurf
          last edited by

          Hquek,

          Hilarious!! :rotflmao:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            marmum
            last edited by

            tankee:
            Phase 2C Supplementary Vacancy


            School / Vacancy

            Cedar Primary School 22
            First Toa Payoh Primary School 135
            Kheng Cheng School 28
            Marymount Convent School 42
            All the best to those parents going for Phase 2C supplimentary tomorrow.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • C Offline
              cherrygal
              last edited by

              hquek:
              janet_lee88:

              Cherrygal,

              Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.

              actually in my case I would attend the orientation and hubby accompany son at hospital. In my family, if DH attend orientation, I'll probably end up with more questions than answers and probably no school uniform (becos he scared buy wrong size) :x :x

              AGREE! :rotflmao: That sounds very familiar... wonder izzit we all control too much ah? So we have to do everything ourselves...

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • D Offline
                Daddy D
                last edited by

                cherrygal:
                hquek:

                [quote=\"janet_lee88\"]Cherrygal,

                Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.

                actually in my case I would attend the orientation and hubby accompany son at hospital. In my family, if DH attend orientation, I'll probably end up with more questions than answers and probably no school uniform (becos he scared buy wrong size) :x :x

                AGREE! :rotflmao: That sounds very familiar... wonder izzit we all control too much ah? So we have to do everything ourselves...[/quote]Sounds like... MY MOTHER... haha! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  hquek
                  last edited by

                  cherrygal:
                  hquek:


                  actually in my case I would attend the orientation and hubby accompany son at hospital. In my family, if DH attend orientation, I'll probably end up with more questions than answers and probably no school uniform (becos he scared buy wrong size) :x :x

                  AGREE! :rotflmao: That sounds very familiar... wonder izzit we all control too much ah? So we have to do everything ourselves...

                  well according to my hubby he is not sure if I would agree with the choices. In any case, this kind of info gathering, better the mums do (in most cases). Go hospital is impt stuff definitely, but I think most of the time is hang around and wait....that kind of thing I think hubbies do better (at least mine would be). Just play with iphone.....time pass so fast. And they dunnid to do any reporting.

                  I've asked him to sit in during DS's music lessons....when it's time for practice and I asked him what went on, he'll say, I dunno; and he'll have no clue what the homework is about or how DS should practice a piece. I really wonder what he does inside...no pretty girls (of suitable age) else I would understand. haizzzz

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    Juanthedragon
                    last edited by

                    marmum:
                    tankee:

                    Phase 2C Supplementary Vacancy


                    School / Vacancy

                    Cedar Primary School 22
                    First Toa Payoh Primary School 135
                    Kheng Cheng School 28
                    Marymount Convent School 42

                    All the best to those parents going for Phase 2C supplimentary tomorrow.

                    Hope this will be last for me..............MCS here i come......

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      Juanthedragon
                      last edited by

                      hoping against all hope that there will be no balloting… too nerve wrecking to go thru again…

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        mummy of 3
                        last edited by

                        Good Luck to u Juanthedragon...

                        No Balloting... πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 89
                        • 90
                        • 91
                        • 92
                        • 93
                        • 130
                        • 131
                        • 91 / 131
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy