What is your supper?
-
Got breakfast, got lunch, got dinner, why no supper?
:evil: -
Tankee,
Tell us whatโs your supper firstโฆ -
Aloe Vera drinkable jelly โ grapefruit flavour
-
I won't be surprised if there will be \"What's your afternoon snack?\" soon.

-
My supper.
Maggi.
Curry flavor.
Half a tub of Haagen Daz.
Belgian chocolate. -
buds:
How about the main course? :imanangel:My supper.
Maggi.
Curry flavor.
Half a tub of Haagen Daz.
Belgian chocolate. -
A very hot dog.
-
I meant for main course, i added hot dog to have with leftover pattaya fried rice from yesterday. :imanangel:
-
buds:
I won't be surprised if there will be \"What's your afternoon snack?\" soon.

Tea .... more elegant :evil: -
tankee:
These threads are encouraging us to eat and eat and eat...buds:
I won't be surprised if there will be \"What's your afternoon snack?\" soon.

Tea .... more elegant :evil:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login