Cherie Hearts
-
Hi
I’m thinkingm of enrolling my child for half day care at Cashew Terrace or Limbang. Any feedback on the above centres? Thanks! -
drumstick:
Limbang Cherie just took it over from Cambridge CC. Find the environment very messy, teachers not patient upon visit, floor is wet (imagine the children run and fell), classroom filled with food smell from kitchen.Hi
I'm thinkingm of enrolling my child for half day care at Cashew Terrace or Limbang. Any feedback on the above centres? Thanks! -
Cherie @Eng Kong environment is Good.
$620/mth ($50 off for first year).
It’s new and clean + the teachers are nice.
Teacher student ratio is good. -
Thanks for the reply! When i called to enquire, the teacher didn't speak in fluent english and so was not very impressed.

-
Ya, first impression matters.
Doesn’t look like teacher to me… hehe -
Where you stay? What's your budget?
drumstick:
Thanks for the reply! When i called to enquire, the teacher didn't speak in fluent english and so was not very impressed.

-
Ya, rats why I asked her if she is a teacher and she said yes! I stay at yew tee, budget got to depend on sch and location. Dun mind paying more if good. Agape also got but then class for nursery will be 24! Even thou got three teachers but too big class cannot la.
-
pinkapple:
My son's centre branch director was sharing with me yesterday that she hopes that the school not only prepare the children for primary school but also for life long learning. I believe the curriculum is there, but you will have to check with the individual centre and try to verify their execution....intend to send my kids to a new Cherie Hearts centre.
but am concerned bout the curriculum for K1/K2. anymore comments by parents whose child(ren) have graduated from Cherie Hearts?
Is the curriculum rigirous enough to meet Pri1 standard? -
Have spoke with the Principal, find her English ok except the teacher who show me around.
drumstick:
Ya, rats why I asked her if she is a teacher and she said yes! I stay at yew tee, budget got to depend on sch and location. Dun mind paying more if good. Agape also got but then class for nursery will be 24! Even thou got three teachers but too big class cannot la.
-
I like the Cherie Heart @ Limbang and almost decided to put my child there bcos the centre is very spacious… However during my visit, i saw one teacher shouted at a small girl just bcos she fell asleep in class (it was around 10am)… when I told my hubby about this teacher shouting, he told me that it’s normal for teacher to scold student… but I feel my heart pain when thinking of the situation when the teacher shout at my boy that way… sob sob…
And at the time I visit (10am), the centre was very quiet, no kid playing or running around, all sitting at the table and wait for the teacher (to do what, im not sure either)…
The teacher who shows me around also dont bother to talk, just bring me to see the classes without a word, and show me to read the curriculum on the board there… Maybe i expected too much, but at least she should shows me her caring for the kids… She just didnt bother…
Any parents send your kid to Cherie Heart @ Limbang? Can share with me what you think? Many thanks in advance!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login