Victoria School
-
See you all for \"tea\" session at 4pm shortly
Pu-er? Tiekuanyin? Chrysanthemum? Lipton?
:rahrah: -
Hi can please someone suggest me English tuition teacher for Ip year 1. I need it urgently please . Thank you
-
Asking on behalf of a friend… any idea how many CO and WL are issued by VS for their IP programme for 2017 intake?
-
COOKIE64:
Hi can please someone suggest me English tuition teacher for Ip year 1. I need it urgently please . Thank you
Hi, have you found someone already? -
This year was VS’s 140th anniversary and a series of events were planned. The school also rebranded itself on social media, websites and print media. Do follow their Facebook, Instagram and YouTube pages for updates!
-
Is VS a very IT savvy kind of learning environment? Like pupils will need to learn with iPad etc.
-
Kee Kor:
Is VS a very IT savvy kind of learning environment? Like pupils will need to learn with iPad etc.
As far as I know, no. Personally I do hope it stays that way : ) -
Kee Kor:
Is VS a very IT savvy kind of learning environment? Like pupils will need to learn with iPad etc.
It is IT savvy in the sense that there are e-learning days, and special projects require the use of IT. But making students buy iPads? Nope. And I also hope it stays that way as boys being boys...
-
Thinkerrrr:
Oh that good! If pupils are required to own electronic device... I think it's very difficult to stay focus on studiesKee Kor:
Is VS a very IT savvy kind of learning environment? Like pupils will need to learn with iPad etc.
It is IT savvy in the sense that there are e-learning days, and special projects require the use of IT. But making students buy iPads? Nope. And I also hope it stays that way as boys being boys...
-
Does VS require 2 compulsory cca?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login