Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Watching plays/performances

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Social Time, Outings & Games
    114 Posts 20 Posters 54.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      mummy of 2
      last edited by

      Received a mailer from I Theatre on their new play - Ollie and the Slurge. If you are interested, can visit their website for info.


      http://www.itheatre.org/Ollie.html

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        autumnbronze
        last edited by

        mummy of 2:
        Received a mailer from I Theatre on their new play - Ollie and the Slurge. If you are interested, can visit their website for info.


        http://www.itheatre.org/Ollie.html
        THANK YOU!!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          mummy of 2
          last edited by

          hi autumnbronze


          You are most welcome šŸ˜„

          Prob will get the tickets once they are available on Sistic. DS1 saw the mailer and said he wanted to watch this play.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            blueblue
            last edited by

            autumnbronze:
            blueblue:

            Thks very much autumnbronze! My son is now 3 years old so I guess I can attend it with him. So far I only bring him to watch a movie once and a show at the Ominax theatre. Not sure if he will sit through it. However I will be bringing him to his first concert tomorrow.


            Hi blueblue,

            Have fun at the concert. Am sure it'll be ok.

            Anyway, for the performance, you can always book seats near the aisle/entrance so you can make a 'hasty escape' shd you need to šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜„

            My son did manage to sit through the Babies Proms last saturday. So I guess I can bring him to attend plays now šŸ™‚

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              autumnbronze
              last edited by

              blueblue:
              My son did manage to sit through the Babies Proms last saturday. So I guess I can bring him to attend plays now šŸ™‚

              Hi blueblue,

              Thats great!!

              Have fun watching the plays ....

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                mummy of 2
                last edited by

                There's a concert by SSO for children between 5 to 12 years old on 13 Mar 10. Pls see the sistic website for more details.


                http://www.sistic.com.sg/portal/dt?dt.isPortletRequest=true&dt.action=process&dt.provider=PortletWindowProcessChannel&dt.windowProvider.targetPortletChannel=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar/Event&dt.containerName=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar&dt.windowProvider.currentChannelMode=VIEW&dt.window.portletAction=RENDER&contentCode=children0310

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  mrswongtuition
                  last edited by

                  URGENT SALE:

                  TWO
                  Tickets for PLAYtime! Farmer, Fox, Bird & the Cookie
                  plus other stories with Tick, Tack, Tock
                  by ACT 3 Theatrics
                  Sunday 20th December 2009 4pm


                  I have the above tickets for sale because I bought the family of 4 package but my cousin needs to borrow my house on that day for their drama serial filming so my maid & I gotta stay home and my hb will bring my boy only.

                  I bought the tickets at $12.50+ each. Willing to let go of the tickets as a pair for $20.

                  If you are keen, all you need to do is SMS me your name and I'll reply with my bank acct no. Once you transfer the money, I'll SMS you to acknowledge payment and depending on where you stay, I'll either deliver the ticket to you or pass it to you on actual day (meet at 3.20pm outside the room).

                  My contact number: 8183 2426

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    mummy of 2
                    last edited by

                    Went for the Playtime "Farmer, Fox, Bird, and the Cookie" yesterday. DS1 enjoyed it very much. I so loved the fox. It was very interactive. I also liked the festive mood of the play.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      autumnbronze
                      last edited by

                      mummy of 2:
                      Went for the Playtime \"Farmer, Fox, Bird, and the Cookie\" yesterday. DS1 enjoyed it very much. I so loved the fox. It was very interactive. I also liked the festive mood of the play.


                      Yup, it was really good!

                      Treated helper and DS and both enjoyed them so much šŸ˜„

                      Got to watch it for a while from outside. There is a tv screen šŸ˜„

                      Quite tempted to sign DS up for S&D classes at Act3 when he is older ... hopefully he will show some interest.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        mummy of 2
                        last edited by

                        hi autumnbronze


                        Act 3 is conducting a free trial session on 3 Jan 10. You may want to find out more. DS1 attended previously and he loved it. I did not sign him up for regular lessons as the place is not really convenient 9in other words, i'm too lazy). I strongly encourage you to try out the free trial. You may want to visit the website below for more details.

                        http://www.act3international.com.sg/eblast/sampleclassjan2010/eb_sampleclass.htm

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 7 / 12
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy