2010 PSLE Discussion
-
secure - not liable to fail, yiel, become displaced etc. as a support or fastening
durable - able to resist wear, decay etc. well-lasting, enduring
sturdy- strong in substance, construction or texture -
Answer is won and not fetch. My DS ask his friend (her aunt english teacher and got see the paper)and it is won.
-
IsaacTham:
What's the context of the question?I put had.
For Vocab Cloze is it steady, secure or durable. I put secure but most of my friends put durable.
For Bees cloze, for qn on 'stay _ of bee hives' i put clear. -
Passage on cat-eye thing on the roads.
in the same sentence, there was something about not being easily damaged. cant quite remember any more. -
IsaacTham:
secure - not liable to fail, yiel, become displaced etc. as a support or fastening
durable - able to resist wear, decay etc. well-lasting, enduring
sturdy- strong in substance, construction or texture
durable does not necessarily mean strong. Like plastic is durable but weak. I think secure is better answer.
it is a support or fastenening so it should be sturdy.
-DS of beauty queen -
no no, sturdy is the underlined word. the options were (1) steady (2) secure (3) durable (4) ?? forgot but surely wrong.
-
Vision will be blured and cannot dodge the bees atttacks right?
-DS of beauty queen -
anonymus:
Yeah...its ideally..
not ideal ideallybeauty queen:
[quote=\"obsession\"]Editing & Spelling :
Irritable
Ideal
Nutritional
Beneficial
Tendency
Necessary
Performance
Information

By the way, do u remember the sentence for Nutritional? I think i wrote Nutritious..I think the qt was like this
-------- food..(has 2 be nutritious food...Was the qt ---------- value? then i must b nutritional value..I'm confused..
can u remember the correct qt?[/quote]Nutritional value.
What's the word after ideal/ideally? -
IsaacTham:
no no, sturdy is the underlined word. the options were (1) steady (2) secure (3) durable (4) ?? forgot but surely wrong.
sorry durable. -
obsession:
Nutritional value.
Yeah...its ideally..anonymus:
[quote=\"beauty queen\"]
not ideal ideally
By the way, do u remember the sentence for Nutritional? I think i wrote Nutritious..I think the qt was like this
-------- food..(has 2 be nutritious food...Was the qt ---------- value? then i must b nutritional value..I'm confused..
can u remember the correct qt?
What's the word after ideal/ideally?[/quote]ideally. My opinion on the paper: was quite easy with a few challenging questions.
take the lady as d and take the man as a
Answer for comprehension the second last one
why did D misjudge A wrongly explain fully etc etc
-DS of beauty queen
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login