Mummy Neko: Hello everyone :)
-
jedamum:
erm, no er. Don't rem a Miss Paul (which sch ?). Maybe I am much older than u r ?hi neko,
does the English/Choir teacher Miss Paul ring a bell?
think you are my senior...
welcome to KSP.
I was born in 1974. -
Neko:
heehee...CGS. You came from there too, right?
erm, no er. Don't rem a Miss Paul (which sch ?). Maybe I am much older than u r ?
I was born in 1974.
Definitely my senior senior then
-
jedamum:
i hv wonderful memories of Cedar !!! :celebrate:
heehee...CGS. You came from there too, right?Neko:
erm, no er. Don't rem a Miss Paul (which sch ?). Maybe I am much older than u r ?
I was born in 1974.
Definitely my senior senior then
-
:welcome: to KSP.com!
:congrats: on your girl's performance!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
Online Users
Statistics
Popular Topics