I Can Read - Discussion
-
Sent you a PM
-
I am keen to enrol my child. Does anyone has a referral code to share? Pls pm me
-
Hi all, I’m planning to enroll my boy to ICR tiong bahru plaza, can share with me any experience at this branch? any teachers you recommend? Any referral code to share? Thank you!
-
Dear Mummies and Daddies,
I am doing a user research survey for ICanRead, targeting parents of kids aged 9-12 who are attending ICR Academy.
If you have a child aged 9-12 in ICR Academy, please help provide your feedback via the following form! Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ37dhb4BJCtoNfiXpRkhHFr6UKOVf89tjsWcD2Fyj6bYXSg/viewform?usp=sf_link -
nana22\" post_id=\"2095058\" time=\"1673688350\" user_id=\"200564:
I have removed all your other posts except for this one. Please do not spam our Forums.
Dear Mummies and Daddies,
I am doing a user research survey for ICanRead, ... -
hi how does referral code work? cld anyone share the code w me? thanks.
-
Hi Parents,
Just some background, my son is 3.5 year old and he is currently at Maplebear (full time), starting "inhouse / external enrichment class" from feb 2023, which covers english and drama
but i am still worried his english skills is lacking behind (reading esp).
I am torn between ICR (West Coast) and LCentral Buona Vista. From the advice n comments from both centers, my rough understanding is both are "good enough" and depends on teachers.
some commented start with ICR then switch to Lcentral nearing 5-6/7 for primary school. any truth/
are there Native teachers at West Coast ? if so which one do you prefer?
if local, what is your experience?
so what are the odds of getting Native Speaking teachers, does it really depends on "HIGH SES" areas / centers?
please provide referral code (esp useful if you are under West Coast
who is the boss behind this branch ? does he own other centers as well?
many thanks and i wait for your Private Messages./ general post
cheers! -
Morning,
can anyone please share the code with me. -
Anyone can share their referral code please?
-
Can someone share me the referral code ? Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login