Chung Cheng High (Main)
-
I think its a good idea to start early on HCL enrichment since your ds didn’t take HCL in PSLE.
Perhaps for Sec 1-2, you can go for group tuition n later (Upper Sec), if he really needs more coaching, then a 1-1.
More importantly is not to stress him too much on the subject too early, but still keep him abreast of the lessons.
You can look at the Academic threads for more info on Sec School Chinese tuition. -
Hi,
Anybody knows which are the talent classes this year?
TIA -
Called the school
Chinese - 1 DL
Science - 1GR
Maths - 1 HM
Music - Partial in 1 CR & Partial in 1 LY -
monalisa:
Thanks for sharing, monalisa. It helps!Called the school
Chinese - 1 DL
Science - 1GR
Maths - 1 HM
Music - Partial in 1 CR & Partial in 1 LY -
peachbubble:
Thank you so much for sharing this information. Did the school advise how will the students in these TD classes be developed? Many thanks.
Thanks for sharing, monalisa. It helps!monalisa:
Called the school
Chinese - 1 DL
Science - 1GR
Maths - 1 HM
Music - Partial in 1 CR & Partial in 1 LY
-
Spacezy:
Thank you so much for sharing this information. Did the school advise how will the students in these TD classes be developed? Many thanks.
Thanks for sharing, monalisa. It helps!peachbubble:
[quote=\"monalisa\"]Called the school
Chinese - 1 DL
Science - 1GR
Maths - 1 HM
Music - Partial in 1 CR & Partial in 1 LY
[/quote]I did'nt asked in details cos I assume they teach more in depth and challenging experiments for science...Maybe extra homework
It's taught within the school curriculum so I think the kids won't find any difference if they are not told that they are under \"talent development class\".
I'm glad the school can identify students with science passion and develop them. My only hope is that my dd can continue to have this passion for science in her.
-
In my opinion, it doesnt really matter if you enter Talent Development Class or not becos there is Sec 2 streaming which is more important.
There will not be anymore Talent Devlopment Classes in Sec 3/4. -
Does anyone know what time the students for sec 3 camping will be back to school this Friday? Thanks.
-
I find Chung Cheng (Main) website info very limited and brief. Find their website not very updated. Their facebook page last post is June 21 2014 :slapshead: ...May I know if there's other link to connect parents to see all their school notifications calender of events etc with pw in the later stage?
Their Yishun website is much better! But too bad the info is not applicable to Main. :sad: -
monalisa:
Hi Monolisa,I find Chung Cheng (Main) website info very limited and brief. Find their website not very updated. Their facebook page last post is June 21 2014 :slapshead: ...May I know if there's other link to connect parents to see all their school notifications calender of events etc with pw in the later stage?
Their Yishun website is much better! But too bad the info is not applicable to Main. :sad:
I concur. I was about to ask for advice on where to obtain overview information about the activities that are going on for CCHM when I saw this post of yours.
Experienced mums and dads, is there any place where we can download the circulars online or is there a school calendar that provides an overview of all the activities that will take place in CCHM for the year?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login