Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Crazy for Shoes!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    57 Posts 19 Posters 25.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F Offline
      fightingmom
      last edited by

      vlim:
      I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

      Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Hey, my mum still have one of these ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        fable:
        The wedges are cool, I would definitely wear them! I love my sky high wedges. Stilettos are too dangerous and unstable; I can walk all day in my wedges. ๐Ÿ˜„


        Those clear Pradas with roses would be great to show off a pedicure!
        Yeah the wedges are comfy for walking but can sprain ankle more easily than stiletto. Still I love both!

        This pair I m not sure if it is prada but the one I hv is. Just sharing the concept of glass shoes. ๐Ÿ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          LOLMum:
          I like to see what others are wearing but I :sad: to see a nice pair of legs but a bunion foot.

          Ya gotta take care... Sometimes feet 'damaged' by long term wearing wrongly fit shoes

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            Oppsgal:
            :shock:


            Heels so high. Very tiring for feet.

            Need some skills to walk on tip toes. :rotflmao:
            Actually it really depends on the design of the shoes. I can travel a few weeks in high heel boots during winter but that is because the shoes are well designed for walking.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • corneyAmberC Offline
              corneyAmber
              last edited by

              fightingmom:
              ็ˆฑswee ็š„ไปฃไปท๏ผ ๐Ÿ˜‰


              Also gotta maintain a nice posture when walking in those shoes. ๐Ÿ˜‰
              Yes I think heels tend to make ppl walk smarter.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                vlim:
                I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

                Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚
                Hippo you are really cute... These are the fashionable clogs of my mother's time.....

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  Imami
                  last edited by

                  vlim:
                  I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

                  Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚
                  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ๐Ÿ˜†

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • V Offline
                    verykiasu2010
                    last edited by

                    ksi:
                    vlim:

                    I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

                    Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚

                    Hippo you are really cute... These are the fashionable clogs of my mother's time.....

                    so your mother and vlim are in the same generation

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      BeContented
                      last edited by

                      verykiasu2010:
                      ksi:

                      [quote=\"vlim\"]I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

                      Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚

                      Hippo you are really cute... These are the fashionable clogs of my mother's time.....

                      so your mother and vlim are in the same generation[/quote]hmmmm.....i only remember seeing them at my ah-ma house when I go malaysia to visit during CNY (when I was young)...... :evil: ๐Ÿฆ† :siam: :siam: :siam: :siam:
                      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • P Offline
                        pinky
                        last edited by

                        ksi:
                        vlim:

                        I also envy those who can walk with high heal shoes...I will have toes and legs cramp wearing them...

                        Think this is more suitable for me.. http://i50.tinypic.com/29x6ko6.jpg\"> ๐Ÿ˜‚

                        Hippo you are really cute... These are the fashionable clogs of my mother's time.....

                        and they had his and hers version also..

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 5 / 6
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy