Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Mummy 2ppaamm

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    198 Posts 43 Posters 45.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JoyJ Offline
      Joy
      last edited by

      Welcome 2ppaamm…


      You are fantastic…

      Do you have any helper to help you?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 2 Offline
        2ppaamm
        last edited by

        Blobbi:
        2ppaamm:

        Oui, you also becoming 2 star general leh. :shock:


        But my number nicer leh... HUAT AH!!!! Also not going to post anymore today... :snooze: learn from BigD. But I got no Toto ticket. Maybe can win in my dreams...

        OK hah, 2ppaamm, this 888 is a temporary stop hah. We all lurve to hear your thoughts and comments. Can you keep adding 8 to the end of the number everytime you get to a row of 8's? Like next time you take a rest is at 8,888, and then 88,888 ...

        :shock: only if I suddenly have 25 hours in my hand! Ha ha! :lol: Ei, how come now got black belt wan har?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • 2 Offline
          2ppaamm
          last edited by

          BigDevil:
          ChiefKiasu:

          [quote=\"2ppaamm\"]Big D, congrats, you are GM in a wink! ...


          Not yet... I think he is keeping it at 998 just to maximize his chances at the 10m toto tonight 🙂

          Evil twin arh... remember that I get a share of whatever you win, ok 🙂

          If only it were that easy...only managed 2 numbers. :rant:
          This is the last time I'm buying Toto!!!...until the next $10m draw :lol:[/quote]Ha ha, I realized I do have a ticket, my school gave me in a red packet. But I don't know where it is.... :oops:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • 2 Offline
            2ppaamm
            last edited by

            But my husband’s red packet won $1000+ leh… so Chief is not right lah. Don’t buy also can win, you know. If God wants to bless, he will lah. New philosophy.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              BigDevil
              last edited by

              2ppaamm:
              Ha ha, I realized I do have a ticket, my school gave me in a red packet. But I don't know where it is.... :oops:

              Look for it fast!! That thing could be worth $2mil!!! 😓

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • 2 Offline
                2ppaamm
                last edited by

                I will go over to the office and check after this class. But the thing is, I wouldn't have noticed I have a ticket until you guys mentioned in this forum. I heard my chance is slim, I think the winners were all identified, right?


                In any case, no harm dreaming. Here's what I'll do with $2m. And believe you me, I will keep my word:

                1. I will give half away to ChiefKS, in exchange for this website. 😛
                2. I will then employ buds to run a new wiki website that I have in mind.
                3. I will spend about $500K setting up a twice exceptional research centre in Singapore for the rare and few Twice exceptional children.
                4. I will put aside $250K as an endowment fund as a scholarship to students who show potential in sports at a young age.
                5. The last $250K will be an endowment fund as well, for the musically gifted children, but late developers who had no chance of formal music education.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • 2 Offline
                  2ppaamm
                  last edited by

                  If these causes excite you, then help me pray that the winning ticket is indeed in that gold ang pow in my office!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • 2 Offline
                    2ppaamm
                    last edited by

                    lovekidsverymuch:
                    2ppaamm:

                    But my husband's red packet won $1000+ leh... so Chief is not right lah. Don't buy also can win, you know. If God wants to bless, he will lah. New philosophy.


                    wow congrats to u!!!

                    Now, do you believe in miracles? 😉 I only say say in the forum mah, really kena! Ha ha!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • 2 Offline
                      2ppaamm
                      last edited by

                      lovekidsverymuch:
                      2ppaamm:

                      I will go over to the office and check after this class. But the thing is, I wouldn't have noticed I have a ticket until you guys mentioned in this forum. I heard my chance is slim, I think the winners were all identified, right?


                      In any case, no harm dreaming. Here's what I'll do with $2m. And believe you me, I will keep my word:

                      1. I will give half away to ChiefKS, in exchange for this website. 😛
                      2. I will then employ buds to run a new wiki website that I have in mind.
                      3. I will spend about $500K setting up a twice exceptional research centre in Singapore for the rare and few Twice exceptional children.
                      4. I will put aside $250K as an endowment fund as a scholarship to students who show potential in sports at a young age.
                      5. The last $250K will be an endowment fund as well, for the musically gifted children, but late developers who had no chance of formal music education.


                      ru sure u r gonna do this 😛 😉 :lol:

                      Er... I have never gone back on my words before leh. Sure I will. 100%. I have no intention to win $2m anyway.

                      O, but I may not realise this lah. Chief might not sell me this website... ha ha!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        BigDevil
                        last edited by

                        2ppaamm:
                        I will go over to the office and check after this class. But the thing is, I wouldn't have noticed I have a ticket until you guys mentioned in this forum. I heard my chance is slim, I think the winners were all identified, right?


                        In any case, no harm dreaming. Here's what I'll do with $2m. And believe you me, I will keep my word:

                        1. I will give half away to ChiefKS, in exchange for this website. 😛
                        2. I will then employ buds to run a new wiki website that I have in mind.
                        3. I will spend about $500K setting up a twice exceptional research centre in Singapore for the rare and few Twice exceptional children.
                        4. I will put aside $250K as an endowment fund as a scholarship to students who show potential in sports at a young age.
                        5. The last $250K will be an endowment fund as well, for the musically gifted children, but late developers who had no chance of formal music education.
                        :udawoman:

                        The chance is indeed slim, but I hope your wishes will come true somehow. :celebrate:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 3 / 20
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy