Disneyland
-
GLORYmum:
:offtopic:
are bags in italy or france cheaper? heard about factory outlets in milan, paris and london, which best to visit? how about cosmetics like lancome? cheaper in US or France?
I always buy Chanel in Europe. I have bought in London, Paris and Rome and several other European cities, and it's always about 30% cheaper then singapore after claiming tax refund. Have bought LV, Gucci and Prada too. All cheaper, but savings for Chanel is best. These are without discounts as LV and Chanel never gives discount. Prada is cheap at regular store, but even cheaper in outlets.
Ferragamo shoes are also much cheaper then Singapore, even before discount. With discount even cheaper, without need to go outlet.
Even if you don't buy designer stuff, they have lots of brandless leather bags and shoes in Italy.
I don't use Lancôme, so never checked out the prices. -
Dnls_mum:
:offtopic:GLORYmum:
are bags in italy or france cheaper? heard about factory outlets in milan, paris and london, which best to visit? how about cosmetics like lancome? cheaper in US or France?
I always buy Chanel in Europe. I have bought in London, Paris and Rome and several other European cities, and it's always about 30% cheaper then singapore after claiming tax refund. Have bought LV, Gucci and Prada too. All cheaper, but savings for Chanel is best. These are without discounts as LV and Chanel never gives discount. Prada is cheap at regular store, but even cheaper in outlets.
Ferragamo shoes are also much cheaper then Singapore, even before discount. With discount even cheaper, without need to go outlet.
Even if you don't buy designer stuff, they have lots of brandless leather bags and shoes in Italy.
I don't use Lancôme, so never checked out the prices.
:thankyou:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Online Users
Statistics
Popular Topics