Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Comparing Science Enrichment Programs

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Science
    1.2k Posts 551 Posters 516.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      HAPPYH
      last edited by

      G Tan:
      There is a new Centre opening in Clmenti area with a small class size capped at maximum 8. It also do Science.


      Little Einstein learning lab??? They don't teach P3 science at the moment. They do teach P4 science onwards. I heard that they may consider it after term 1. Is it good? Do you have any feedback for this centre?

      Thank you

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • G Offline
        G Tan
        last edited by

        HAPPYH:
        G Tan:

        There is a new Centre opening in Clmenti area with a small class size capped at maximum 8. It also do Science.



        Little Einstein learning lab??? They don't teach P3 science at the moment. They do teach P4 science onwards. I heard that they may consider it after term 1. Is it good? Do you have any feedback for this centre?

        Thank you

        Hey, i called. They started P3 science oredi cos' there is a demand for it. I heard it is on Tuesday afternoon. Interested??

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          HAPPYH
          last edited by

          G Tan:
          HAPPYH:

          [quote=\"G Tan\"]There is a new Centre opening in Clmenti area with a small class size capped at maximum 8. It also do Science.



          Little Einstein learning lab??? They don't teach P3 science at the moment. They do teach P4 science onwards. I heard that they may consider it after term 1. Is it good? Do you have any feedback for this centre?

          Thank you

          Hey, i called. They started P3 science oredi cos' there is a demand for it. I heard it is on Tuesday afternoon. Interested??[/quote]Oh really. I enrolled my DD in Mind stretcher Science since little einstein did not have it. Do you send your DD/DS there? Is it good? You are recommending this means I presume you should have gotten good feedback. If the feedback is good, I dont mind considering it for next year.

          But so far, I dont have any negative comments for mind stretcher (MS). I find it quite good. After attending the class, she likes to do the assessment books on her own. I think her teacher is good. Actually I enrolled her for science at MS after hearing good comments from my friends and relatives. Hope it continues to be good :xedfingers: My DD said the class is quite interactve. They also conduct small experiments. So far so good. :xedfingers: :xedfingers:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • G Offline
            G Tan
            last edited by

            Happyh,

            yup, i gotten good feedback that the pupils enjoyed the lessons very much. Lessons are intercative with inquiry based coupled with experiemnst and teaching of process skills.

            Btw, they r also cheaper than mindstretcher, P4 is only $ 90/ 4 lessons.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • G Offline
              G Tan
              last edited by

              mamona:
              Hi


              My daughter is generally good in Science and topped her level in SA1 in P5. But in SA2 she scored only 80 though the level highest is 89. She takes science tuition in Mind Streacher for last one year but I didn't find that is very effective though she topped the class in SA1.

              I would request parents to suggest some enrichment centre/tuition centre who will prepare her for PSLE. As far as the concept is concern I can also help her as I am from science background so I am looking for some streching on the subject which includes rigorous practice session, challenging questions and answering technique.

              so, have u found any tuition/enrichment centre for her yet??


              As PSLE is just 10/11 months to go so I am bit nervous now so please suggest me asap. I am in the east side of singapore.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                HAPPYH
                last edited by

                G Tan:
                Happyh,

                yup, i gotten good feedback that the pupils enjoyed the lessons very much. Lessons are intercative with inquiry based coupled with experiemnst and teaching of process skills.

                Btw, they r also cheaper than mindstretcher, P4 is only $ 90/ 4 lessons.
                :thankyou: so much. I will keep an eye.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • G Offline
                  G Tan
                  last edited by

                  HAPPYH:
                  G Tan:

                  Happyh,

                  yup, i gotten good feedback that the pupils enjoyed the lessons very much. Lessons are intercative with inquiry based coupled with experiemnst and teaching of process skills.

                  Btw, they r also cheaper than mindstretcher, P4 is only $ 90/ 4 lessons.

                  :thankyou: so much. I will keep an eye.

                  U r welcome.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    beanbear
                    last edited by

                    Hi G Tan,


                    Do you have the contact number for Little Einstein learning lab?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      HAPPYH
                      last edited by

                      beanbear:
                      Hi G Tan,


                      Do you have the contact number for Little Einstein learning lab?
                      Sorry to interfere. The contact numbers (Little einstein) are 81825425 and 83886969. Hope it helps.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        beanbear
                        last edited by

                        Thanks very much happyh!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 15
                        • 16
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 118
                        • 119
                        • 17 / 119
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy