Waterway Primary
-
U sure? Oh⦠angry la, missed it then. Y they never announce de
-
esthertyl80:
hi there, r u enrolling yr child to waterway pri too? me registering my gal, but i am worried cos no actions taken by this sch to reach out to us parents (no fb, rdshow, webpage).
Hi yes.. I need to consider this school (which is just opp my house) and the next nearest school, Horizon primary has so limited place now
A friend went for the 'open house' on Sat at the Punggol CC and said there was limited information too as only Principal and VP are there to answer questions. Things she ask like student care may not be ready in 1st semester (so you have to make your own arrangements if you need the student care) and CCA will not be up for 1st year.
They don't sound very 'ready' which is a bit worrying... :slapshead: -
They hv sch website le, link is from Moe. Student care ready from 2nd Sem. Check out their calendar event for Dec 15, some dates for sch bus arrangement, textbks n orientation. Horizon was my first choice too but luckily waterway opened in 2016 so nearest sch wins, LOL .R u from sundew or sunray?
-
What is the school hours?
-
HHS:
What is the school hours?
8am to 2pm, good for kids. -
Are your kids enrolled for P1 at Waterway next year?
Hope to get to know some parents here. -
hi mama tan! I enrolled my boy at waterway primary, nice to meet u! ur kid also confirmed a place at waterway already? saw from their website so far they updated their school hours timetable and school vendors, hoping to see more info up soon.
-
Hi Kristine,
Yes, my daughter has confirmed a place at Waterway.
And is great to know someone is also monitoring the school status.
The last time I went in the school website, the school hours and vendors information were not up yet. I hope more information (any information) could be put up so that anxious parents like me will feel more secure and can put some excitement to our kids.
Understood from the VP that the 20mins pre-assembly programme is not compulsory, I guess I will be one of the mum rushing in at 7.50am.
Just cannot imagine that in another 3months time, our little ones will be going to P1. -
Yea me too! I'm like monitoring the schools website every 2-3days hoping some new info will be up! I'm staying at fernvale so likely my boy will be taking school bus which I hope will not come too early.. There's this Chinese enrichment on sat, r u keen abt it? They have snack time before recess, cool right?!

-
I am lucky, staying opposite.
Saw the Chinese enrichment but did not know that it will be on Sat. I am hoping that any extra classes will still fall on weekday so that weekends are rest days for them.
I am looking forward to the toastmaster class too. Something different and unique for primary school.
And yes, the 10mins snack time.
Will have to crack the head on what food to bring so that the kid will not get tired of having same food. My kid is quite fussy when it comes to food.
Do you need student care facilities? This will be another headache if you need it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login