All About A Levels
-
are you talking about the AEP or just normal ART?
I know there are 3 JCs offer AEP, HCI, NJC and NYJC.normal art not sure. -
Thanks!
What is AEP?
What I mean is visual Art in a JC setting. -
AEP is art elective program. U can it on moe website. A very good program to study fine arts
-
My friend took Art as an A level subject in TJC many moons ago, she says it is not stressful. Plus TJC have Chinese studies in Chinese. Looks like TJC fits your bill for consideration.

-
The A level exam starts tomorrow. 1st day GP paper 1 and 2.
All the best to all students taking the exam. -
Good luck to all JC2 students!!!
Do your best!!!
BTW, I just heard that if the PSI continues to be high, exams maybe postponed? -
pinky:
All the best to yr child and all those taking the A level exam.The A level exam starts tomorrow. 1st dayproject er 1 and 2.
All the best to all students taking the exam.
Jia you and good luck !! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:
Good luck and all the best to the jc1 who are doing the project work presentation this week.
-
Heard that today’s GP paper is tough espec Paper 1.
Now I am scared for next year’s A levels. -
zbear:
No mention from my son about that but personally I rather let it finish as per given date. The exam will last for a month plus. Better get itGood luck to all JC2 students!!!!
Do your best!!!!
BTW, I just heard that if the PSI continues to be high, exams maybe postponed?
done and over with. :xedfingers: -
:thankyou:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login