Curry Fish Head
-
mathsparks:
I only take the fish tail curry. Seldom try anything else..but their mutton rendang's nice..papadum also nice...then again papadum all the same hor? as long as crispy n slightly salty, it's nice enuf for me.
Thks.
May i know this restaurant is medium range or expensive range ? -
VitoRelax:
vito,mathsparks:
I only take the fish tail curry. Seldom try anything else..but their mutton rendang's nice..papadum also nice...then again papadum all the same hor? as long as crispy n slightly salty, it's nice enuf for me.
Thks.
May i know this restaurant is medium range or expensive range ?
its used to be a stall in a coffeeshop along siglap. I tried it when a few times but always too early for their fish head curry. they had other things for the morning. dunno if they are still the same or not now. -
Joy:
Hi Joy,Hello Tree nymph
Me no guru...mathspark and Vitorelax are the one...
I have never been to rajah's curri fish head store before, as usually I cook my own..
Hmmm...kawan, maybe u can update the working hours here....thanks
rgds
Joy
maybe we can have JOY Fish Head Curry soon?
:celebrate:
-
WOW, so fast i kena arrow?
tree nymph:
Hi Joy,Joy:
Hello Tree nymph
Me no guru...mathspark and Vitorelax are the one...
I have never been to rajah's curri fish head store before, as usually I cook my own..
Hmmm...kawan, maybe u can update the working hours here....thanks
rgds
Joy
maybe we can have JOY Fish Head Curry soon?
:celebrate: -
good idea, tree nymph. we all go to her house to eat curry fish head. :rotflmao:
Joy:
WOW, so fast i kena arrow?
-
VitoRelax:
It's in a kopitiam la, sir. so no aircon, u just sit there n sweat while u enjoy the spicy curry.mathsparks:
I only take the fish tail curry. Seldom try anything else..but their mutton rendang's nice..papadum also nice...then again papadum all the same hor? as long as crispy n slightly salty, it's nice enuf for me.
Thks.
May i know this restaurant is medium range or expensive range ?
Usually we pay about $19-$22 for fish tail curry, rice n papadum. -
VitoRelax:
Count me in, hor, buddy. :callme:
Hi Joy,
maybe we can have JOY Fish Head Curry soon?
:celebrate: -
Calling all kiasu parents, me going for fish curry again tomorrow abt 12. see me there? or should I say, see you there?? anyone??
-
wow, so fast another round.
Just now, was talking to hubby , maybe he comes back next week, then we will have fish head curri.Looks like cannot see u tomolo liao...
U have a good fish tail curry session ok...
Cheersmathsparks:
Calling all kiasu parents, me going for fish curry again tomorrow abt 12. see me there? or should I say, see you there?? anyone??
-
if there is a reason to celebrate...hahahaha
mathsparks:
Count me in, hor, buddy. :callme:VitoRelax:
Hi Joy,
maybe we can have JOY Fish Head Curry soon?
:celebrate:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login