Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Curry Fish Head

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    104 Posts 18 Posters 39.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      mathsparks
      last edited by

      eh fren, nothing watโ€ฆhouse by the park got so manyโ€ฆfret not.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        mathsparks:
        That's how much we love the fish curry. But this is my last time annoucning here..otherwise :oops: like nobody keen to meet up...

        I know I started this thread...but I am having the most horrendous burning ever in my throat so actually I don't even want to click into this curry fish head thread......you enjoy yours tomorrow....

        When I am well, I ensure I go for my dosage of it at the recommended places. ๐Ÿ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • JoyJ Offline
          Joy
          last edited by

          No fear...whole row of house are by the park...errr.so many lanes too, right


          mathsparks:
          eh fren, nothing wat..house by the park got so many...fret not.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            mathsparks
            last edited by

            ks2me:
            I know I started this thread...but I am having the most horrendous burning ever in my throat so actually I don't even want to click into this curry fish head thread......you enjoy yours tomorrow....


            When I am well, I ensure I go for my dosage of it at the recommended places. ๐Ÿ˜‰
            ohdear, ks2me...you shldnt have clicked..coz u got stomach troubles earlier right? too much sambal chilli? got cool down with chrysanthemum anot?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              mathsparks
              last edited by

              Joy:
              No fear...whole row of house are by the park...errr.so many lanes too, right


              mathsparks:

              eh fren, nothing wat..house by the park got so many...fret not.

              Definitely, I dont anyhow ๅ‡บๅ–ๆœ‹ๅ‹็š„๏ผ

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                mathsparks:
                ks2me:

                I know I started this thread...but I am having the most horrendous burning ever in my throat so actually I don't even want to click into this curry fish head thread......you enjoy yours tomorrow....


                When I am well, I ensure I go for my dosage of it at the recommended places. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                ohdear, ks2me...you shldnt have clicked..coz u got stomach troubles earlier right? too much sambal chilli? got cool down with chrysanthemum anot?

                Not stomach...burning throat, cannot talk so can only type...hahaha.
                yeah...drank alot alot alot of everything already but still not good...my bad la...love chilli too much....so love curry fish head too... ๐Ÿ˜ž

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • JoyJ Offline
                  Joy
                  last edited by

                  I like you...got yi qi...


                  mathsparks:
                  Definitely, I dont anyhow ๅ‡บๅ–ๆœ‹ๅ‹็š„๏ผ

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • JoyJ Offline
                    Joy
                    last edited by

                    wow, glad to know another chillie lover here....

                    ks2me:
                    Not stomach...burning throat, cannot talk so can only type...hahaha.
                    yeah...drank alot alot alot of everything already but still not good...my bad la...love chilli too much....so love curry fish head too... ๐Ÿ˜ž

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • V Offline
                      VitoRelax
                      last edited by

                      Thanks Joy for the address. Will try to find it ....

                      Joy:
                      is this the one 65 9380 7404

                      RAJAH's CURRY : New address
                      No. 1 Telok Kurau Road. Singapore (423756) In KOPiTALK Junction of Changi Road and Telok Kurau Road. BEST FISH HEAD CURRY in SINgAPORe FOR SURE. NO MSG. NO COCONUT MIlK in all their Food. and Still SO REAL AND TASTY with Authentic Spices.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • JoyJ Offline
                        Joy
                        last edited by

                        no prob, hope u can find it.Do keep us posted how is the curri fish head.


                        enjoy...

                        VitoRelax:
                        Thanks Joy for the address. Will try to find it ....

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 7 / 11
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy