BOOK Fairs
-
Pen88n:
Aiyo :slapshead: , just realised it's weekdays......why not weekend??? :scratchhead: Harder for working mum...... :frustrated:[/quote]
yeah dis one i definately go 3 yrs once lei can go see seePris.tang:
[quote=\"hquek\"]ha! someone must be clairvoyant...penguin book sale is coming to Expo.
8-10 June.
Singapore Expo Hall 6B.
10am to 9.30pm.
The advert mentioned it's only once every 3 years. So will I see a lot of fellow kspers there?
Psssssst Pen88,
*whispering* good excuse to take leave leh ...
-
Pen88n:
Aiyo :slapshead: , just realised it's weekdays......why not weekend??? :scratchhead: Harder for working mum...... :frustrated:[/quote]Hi Pen88n,
yeah dis one i definately go 3 yrs once lei can go see seePris.tang:
[quote=\"hquek\"]ha! someone must be clairvoyant...penguin book sale is coming to Expo.
8-10 June.
Singapore Expo Hall 6B.
10am to 9.30pm.
The advert mentioned it's only once every 3 years. So will I see a lot of fellow kspers there?
8-10 June is Friday To Sunday.. I think u see the wrong month
-
autumnbronze:
Oooooppppps.....I see wrong month :oops: It's Fri to Sun....hooray :rahrah:
Psssssst Pen88,
*whispering* good excuse to take leave leh ...
-
fightingmom:
Heehee, Fightingmom, I old flower eyes liao :oops:
Hi Pen88n,
8-10 June is Friday To Sunday.. I think u see the wrong month
Now I can go on weekend. DH joked the other day that I can run book fair at my home liao :evil: -
Pen88n:
Oooooppppps.....I see wrong month :oops: It's Fri to Sun....hooray :rahrah:autumnbronze:
Psssssst Pen88,
*whispering* good excuse to take leave leh ...
Kekekekekekeke .....
Good for you then :boogie:
Truth be told, I didn't check the calender :oops:
Actually, I think if many mummies here unite together, can organize a ksp book fair
-
so how fightingmum u gona go for dis one??
-
Pris.tang:
so how fightingmum u gona go for dis one??
Thinking of accompanying DH to PC show first (7-10 June @ Suntec) ... Let the man get his gadgets then I can have my way :evil: :evil: .. Kekekeke -
fightingmom:
smart move but now i got 2 golden ticket to use lei keke on dh to let me go to a place of my choice keke so one ticket will be used on the book fair the other ticket will be kept firstPris.tang:
so how fightingmum u gona go for dis one??
Thinking of accompanying DH to PC show first (7-10 June @ Suntec) ... Let the man get his gadgets then I can have my way :evil: :evil: .. Kekekeke -
My kids tell me we got library at home lehβ¦
-
Pen88, DS could only tell me that he feels survival in the human body can learn a lot (3 book set). But I felt it is a bit too deep (cheem) about the human body, not sure if DS really know what is going on - he is now telling me about benign and malignant tumours (this book 3).
Another feedback: surviving crisis is the funniest, you may want to explore that book.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login