Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Creative O

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools
    87 Posts 26 Posters 131.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      ctcc
      last edited by

      I think the children there are very friendly, positive, good manners and very independent.


      Last Friday evening, 2 nursery classes organize a ‘cloth mall’ event for the 2 nursery class children and parents to attend. During the 2 hrs, the teachers will show us the things that children create related to the theme. We watch VCR on how the children contribute ideas to turn their classroom to a shopping mall… do their artworks, role play, etc…. I must say that all the children did very well, as nursery children.

      My boy also ‘well-known’ as naughty boy, slow learner, etc. He can control his temper better now, speak better, more confident. I really regret I did not enroll him earlier….

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        SAHM
        last edited by

        Hi


        Thank you very much for your reply.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • snowS Offline
          snow
          last edited by

          agree with ctcc. creative O is great. your son in N(sky)? my son also started in Sep08.


          SAHM and panicmum, guess u should find the best school that suits your son. Best school doesn’t mean best for your child. My son is active and and witty but very slow with his academic. With him in creative o, he is not being stressed or discouraged but all the writing or speech. Creative O is execellent for him.

          btw. i also stay in clementi (",) engaged a bus uncle… saved us lots of trouble.

          And ya. SAHM, you mentioned that the classroom is messy, well i kind of find it more childlike and rooms for creativity. (",) Creative O don’t really emphasis on academic, actually also quite concern how my son will do in P1. you should find a more academic school if that’s what you are looking for. just a suggestion. can try the next to IMM.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            ctcc
            last edited by

            Hi, snow


            Yes, my boy is at N (Sky). Ha, I think I know yr boy. 😄

            Glad U oso like Creative O, I must say they really hv lots of diff program for our child.
            😉

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              JennyP
              last edited by

              ctcc:
              Hi, snow


              Yes, my boy is at N (Sky). Ha, I think I know yr boy. 😄

              Glad U oso like Creative O, I must say they really hv lots of diff program for our child.
              😉
              Hello

              I am living at toh guan, may i know how to go to creative O, is it very far from bus stop? my son just changing school, what the school have and what they teaching for every day?
              1st one, i changed because he was bullied by class mate and teacher
              2nd one, nothing learn at there ( a lot of art and craft though)

              can you tell me more about this school, please?
              Thanks

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E Offline
                Emelyn
                last edited by

                HI ctcc & snow,


                My dd is in Nursery Sky too !!

                BTW, I have 2 other boys who have since graduated from Creative O.
                One is P1 this year. The other is P3 this year.

                Ya. I have a "relationship" with CreativeO since 2004, when my eldest joined them in K1. Only regret is that he didn’t join them earlier !!

                Both had NO problems adjusting to P1.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • C Offline
                  ctcc
                  last edited by

                  Hi, Jenny


                  Creative O is at the Creative Building (International Business Park, along jurong town hall road). I am not sure the bus fm toh guan to creative, sorry.

                  I must say that the teachers, everyone there is really good. My friend, who is a childcare teacher for more than 15yrs, she says the Creative O is well known as good preschool, good program. Heard they always got award for their program. From the way they treat the children, I think that is their passion. You may want to call them at 68954222 to find out more information.

                  Hi, Emelyn

                  Nice to ‘meet’ you and happy to know that our chn under same group. Hope we will be able to meet this sat.
                  😄

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    cookiecreature
                    last edited by

                    snow:
                    agree with ctcc. creative O is great. your son in N(sky)? my son also started in Sep08.


                    btw. i also stay in clementi (\",) engaged a bus uncle... saved us lots of trouble.
                    Hi do you mind provide me the bus uncle contact as I stay in Toh Yi.
                    Thanks alot.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Han SeoH Offline
                      Han Seo
                      last edited by

                      I am an early childhood lecturer. I take my pre and inservice teachers to visit the centre as it has one of the best practices in early childhood education in Singapore. Their practices are very much in line with the principles of developmentally appropriate practice (DAP). The learning of academics is embedded in projects which is very much in line with how young children learn.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S Offline
                        summer
                        last edited by

                        I think the children there are very confident, vocal and inquisitive. The strong encouragement from the teachers to the children is excellent! Each month, K2 from different classes takes turn to visit the old folk home.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 2 / 9
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        32Win7nett3
                        32Win7nett
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT

                        Statistics

                        7

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy