Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    LCentral Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    2.3k Posts 949 Posters 740.4k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L Offline
      Learning_Love_Mummy
      last edited by

      Hi Parents,

      just curious, i think different L central branches have different fees charge. who know what is the reasons and any differents? anyway, i remember they allow to do transfer if moving house, but how to proceed if the fees charge differently?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        angeleneees
        last edited by

        Hi, I’ll be bringing my boy for assessment this coming Thursday. Will enrol him if everything goes well. Any mummies here could kindly be my referral if I were to enrol him?


        Meanwhile any reviews on Lcentral at Punggol Safra? :thankyou:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • L Offline
          Learning_Love_Mummy
          last edited by

          angeleneees:
          Hi, I’ll be bringing my boy for assessment this coming Thursday. Will enrol him if everything goes well. Any mummies here could kindly be my referral if I were to enrol him?


          Meanwhile any reviews on Lcentral at Punggol Safra? :thankyou:

          PM you a while ago

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E Offline
            Elaineng
            last edited by

            Learning_Love_Mummy:
            Hi Parents,

            just curious, i think different L central branches have different fees charge. who know what is the reasons and any differents? anyway, i remember they allow to do transfer if moving house, but how to proceed if the fees charge differently?
            Some fees they charged more expensive? How to know which is the reasonable one then?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              kogepanz
              last edited by

              Learning_Love_Mummy:
              kogepanz:

              Hi I am enrolling my Son for the woodlands branch, can I get a referral code from any parents. Thanks in advance.



              did you get the referral code yet? if not i could PM you, let me know.

              Hi Mummy, thanks. I already got a quote. Anyway I didn’t get to use the code as they gave 10% off for first term when you sign up for Safra members.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Evetan80E Offline
                Evetan80
                last edited by

                kogepanz:
                Learning_Love_Mummy:

                [quote=\"kogepanz\"]Hi I am enrolling my Son for the woodlands branch, can I get a referral code from any parents. Thanks in advance.



                did you get the referral code yet? if not i could PM you, let me know.

                Hi Mummy, thanks. I already got a quote. Anyway I didn’t get to use the code as they gave 10% off for first term when you sign up for Safra members.[/quote]Hi Kogepanz,
                I signed up at Lcentral Punggol Safra. I was entitled 10% off each kid. Same time i was given $30 off 1 time. Unless different branch different rules

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Evetan80E Offline
                  Evetan80
                  last edited by

                  angeleneees:
                  Hi, I’ll be bringing my boy for assessment this coming Thursday. Will enrol him if everything goes well. Any mummies here could kindly be my referral if I were to enrol him?


                  Meanwhile any reviews on Lcentral at Punggol Safra? :thankyou:
                  Hi mummy.. how old is your boy?
                  My boys just started Lcentral Punggol Safra.. I signed up for weekdays evening since price is much lower... weekdays at safra are so much quieter compared to weekend crowd.(my elder boy attends weekend Chinese at safra). I am happy that i get immediate feedback by their 2 females teachers on our 1st day..the teachers are super warm and friendly. My 4 yo loves the class and he asked to go daily...there are only 2 students in his class. My 6yo seasoned to attend enrichment classes but was still happy that he played 1 game in class.. Before u sign up - u may want to see their workbooks to have a feel too. My elder son completed his 3 years reading writing w mindchamp but still weak at reading n sign words so I wanted him to continue learning.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    kogepanz
                    last edited by

                    Hi Kogepanz,

                    I signed up at Lcentral Punggol Safra. I was entitled 10% off each kid. Same time i was given $30 off 1 time. Unless different branch different rules[/quote]

                    Hi Mummy,
                    That’s quite weird. I was told either 10% or the referral code. Are the fees different for different branches? I am paying $550 for one term in Woodlands. Was told for the branch in Safra, it’s 10% off every term instead of one time off.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • L Offline
                      Learning_Love_Mummy
                      last edited by

                      kogepanz:
                      Learning_Love_Mummy:

                      [quote=\"kogepanz\"]Hi I am enrolling my Son for the woodlands branch, can I get a referral code from any parents. Thanks in advance.



                      did you get the referral code yet? if not i could PM you, let me know.

                      Hi Mummy, thanks. I already got a quote. Anyway I didn’t get to use the code as they gave 10% off for first term when you sign up for Safra members.[/quote]
                      Ok noted. 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        Learning_Love_Mummy
                        last edited by

                        Elaineng:
                        Learning_Love_Mummy:

                        Hi Parents,

                        just curious, i think different L central branches have different fees charge. who know what is the reasons and any differents? anyway, i remember they allow to do transfer if moving house, but how to proceed if the fees charge differently?

                        Some fees they charged more expensive? How to know which is the reasonable one then?

                        Hi Parent,
                        I notice that the different might be due to weekday weekend class. besides some of the parents using safra member could having discount.
                        so, i shall delete my first post. 🙂

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 169
                        • 170
                        • 171
                        • 172
                        • 173
                        • 228
                        • 229
                        • 171 / 229
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        truangel88T
                        truangel88
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog
                        jurislingJ
                        jurisling

                        Statistics

                        19

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy