LCentral Discussion
-
My girl has just turned 4 yo and I’m looking into enrolling her into phonics class. Can’t decide between ICR or LC… Any recommendations for Tiong Bahru branch?
-
Hi anyone can share L Central Creative writing ? Thanks
-
kwat2408\" post_id=\"1935719\" time=\"1568722420\" user_id=\"181120:
My girl has just turned 4 yo and I'm looking into enrolling her into phonics class. Can't decide between ICR or LC... Any recommendations for Tiong Bahru branch?
Best to go for both their trial class and at the same time access the center & teacher especially during the busy time (in between lesson start/end).
My kid is in punggol branch and therefore can't advise on the Tiong Bahru area. -
Anyone can share experience in Lcentral Serangoon? Is it good for primary school English enrichment? like Spelling, grammar and vocabulary, comprehension, creative writing?
Any teacher recommended from that branch?
Appreciate a lot! -
Hi! I would like to enrol my girl at bedok branch. Can whatsapp me at 82239068 with referral code, TIA!
-
karengogo\" post_id=\"1933229\" time=\"1567422275\" user_id=\"153278:
For a term, which is 3 monthsSillyjc\" post_id=\"1923997\" time=\"1564451432\" user_id=\"180120:
Hi can I know roughly how much is the price of the lesson for 3 year old.. thank you
Weekday: 585 per term
Weekend: 660 per term
May I check is there any term break?
Thanks. -
Hi, I would like to send my K1 child to L central Serangoon branch. Appreciate it if I can have any feedback particularly on teachers and classes? Is there any referral code for this branch? Thanks
-
Hi anyone has their kid/s in Yishun (Khatib branch)? Can share feedback? I am thinking of enrolling my daughter.
What is this referral code everyone’s talking? How much discount is that?
Thanks in advance! -
Hi
I went for an assessment at Woodlands Civic Plaza and I am thinking of sending my boy Teacher Jack class. Can I know if there any sharing for Teacher Jack lesson and if there are any referral code?
Thank you. -
anyone have referral code for jur east branch? my kid is 4yo next year. how is the teacher there?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login