Statistics

Users

Topics

Online Users
ConnectPointC StevenageS teresaweaverT SmartLab Education CentreS starlight1968sgS Nglibra23N InfoseekerI Evonne1986E

Latest User
teresaweaverT Evonne1986E JLDKJ AnnkeeA daddies2022D awinash62A NanoproN ClevelandHowellC ba1aB billjrB Marq_M kiasudaddy1968K Monstermummy79M Jscc1003J Jlyn 0J L I Q C P L C J S

Recent Posts
  • M

read more

• racehengR

[Not taking in any P6 and Sec4 students at this point of time. All other levels are welcome to enquire.]

Dear Parents,

Are you very troubled by your child’s Maths grade?

Are you wondering how come Singapore Primary level Mathematics is so difficult for students?

Is your child struggling to keep up with the Maths lessons in class?

Fret not, you are not alone. Singapore Primary Level Maths is known to be advanced in the whole world! And the difficulty level keeps increasing every couple of years.

In this situation, many parents seek Maths tuition for their children, to get an edge over the school syllabus. A good Maths tutor can shorten the learning curve of your child, and let your child be the Maths Ace student of the class!

Introducing Ms Heng- the star Maths tutor for your child

Ms Heng has a simple philosophy when it comes to learning Maths:
    it must be efficient, engaging, and fun, then the student will gain confidence and excel in it.

Her approach:

1. Identify areas of weakness for each topic, for each student.

- For many topics, Ms. Heng frequently noticed that most students only have a few points of weaknesses, or lack of understanding per topic. Through her experience, Ms. Heng is able to identify and zero-in on these areas of challenge. Once these points are cleared up, the student become confident and love to tackle problems on these Math topics.

2. Enhance understanding of concepts

- A good teacher has to understand how young students think and what their perspectives on things are. By using everyday examples that students can relate with, they can internalise new Maths concepts better.

3. Customized teaching for different students

- Ms. Heng often calibrates her teaching methods and speed according to how advanced the student is.

4. Wealth of teaching resources
    - Practice makes perfect!! Ms. Heng's Maths lessons expose her students to a wide range of Math questions. Her Maths lesson notes and sample questions have been refined throughout the years. Ms. Heng often makes it a priority to increase the size of her library of test questions frequently, and her test question bank aligns with the MOE curriculum, regardless of pre-Covid or post-Covid.

Even during the COVID season, she was able to move with times to provide ZOOM online lessons for her students, so the students' learning would not be negatively impacted.

She noted from some of the her ex-students and ex-graduating students that there was lack of tutors who were able to provide ZOOM online lessons for them, hence their grades were negatively impacted before they gotten to know Ms. Heng.

Ms. Heng always believe in moving with the current times and be in-tuned with the latest current affairs and business environment and that kept the students interested in her Maths coaching too....

Why get your child’s Maths coaching from Ms Heng?

Maths Coach – Ms. Heng
    - Experienced full-time Private tutor with at least 10 years of Maths tutoring experience
    - Graduate of National University of Singapore (NUS)
    - Aced all her Maths exams in all national level examinations
    (PSLE Mathematics, GCE ‘O’ Level E&A Mathematics as well as GCE ‘A’ Level Mathematics)

Maths Specializations:
    - Primary Maths Heuristics Maths problem-solving skills using methods such as Model drawing method, Assumption, Working backwards method, Number patterns problems, etc.
    - Special proprietary method of teaching model drawing method
    - Secondary Algebra and Calculus

- Specializations in teaching various methodologies that Singapore exams questions always test on:-
    a. Model drawing method
    b. Problem solving skills
    c. Assumption
    d. Working backwards
    e. Number pattern

f. Algebra (on request, depending on school’s curriculum)
    g. Calculus (on request, depending on school’s curriculum)

Testimonials
    \"Thank you, Ms Heng for teaching me Maths! I have scored 96% marks for my P6 Weighted Assessment Maths test! Thank you!\"
    - P6 Maris Stella Primary Boy

\"Hi Ms. Heng, my girl score AL2 for PSLE Maths. She is very happy with her Maths result. Thank you so much!
    - the happy mommy of my P6 CHIJ student

\"Ms Heng, Thank you! I improved my A-Maths and E-Maths results in GCE 'O' Levels. My A-Maths and E-Maths both scored A2 in yr 2021!
    - Sec4 St. Theresa's Secondary student

“E-maths grade A2 for GCE ‘O’ Level for yr 2023!!”
    -Sec 4 Kuo Chuan Secondary student

(whose parent managed to approach Ms. Heng in less than 1month before Sec3 EOY exam and the student managed
    to gradually and greatly improved the E-Maths grade for GCE 'O' Level national level exam.)

Contact Us
    Whatsapp or SMS Ms Heng (HP: 86187789) today!

read more

• R

It sounds like your child might benefit from cognitive training programs focused on memory retention and problem-solving skills. This https://realiqtestonline.com/helps my child to improve a lot.

read more

• C

Everyone is learning.

read more