2017 P1 Registration Exercise for 2018 In-Take
-
Koaddymummy:
Hi Koaddymumy, you still have choice within 1km, don't worry, you can get the seat.Hi Cindy
I feel yr pain. I m also ballot out from the school with 114 SC within 1 km fighting for 92 seats. I m only down to one school with 1 km from me with 45 seats now.
I have also look outside my region as a backup just in case. I have no wish to ballot again and I do not want MOE to decide for me
I don't have choice within 1km, now so headache which school should we choose at 2CS. :gloomy: -
Hi Cindy
Thanks for your well wishes. I think you should also have a school outside your region as a back up. In this case you won’t be at a loss when the first school you intend to enrol is full (touch wood). I hope we all get the schools you desired -
Thanks for the reply Hojicha!
-
Let your eldest enter the sch 1st then decide for #2 when u r familiar w the environment & culture.
Can also consider alternatives such as sch bus as it might be easier on your mom.hazelqin:
The balloting process is indeed stressful.
Do you think it's easier logistically if the kids are all in the same school? Easier to answer to kids as well.Lexy:
[quote=\"hazelqin\"]Thanks floppy! Really appreciate the valuable advise I receive in here

Guess that is the next available nearest since Punggol Green and View of walking distance is not available
And also chances would be higher among the balance schools too.
I have another question. There will be 2 more siblings entering pri sch in the next 2 yrs and on.
Would it be wise if I try Punggol Green again for my #2?
As was thinking it'll be easier if #3 can also be Green if #2 managed to get in.
I don't know if to take the risk or not.
#3 will enter as phase 1 if #2 gets in (assuming #2 is still studying in the school by the time #3 enter P1), you can also ask for a transfer for #1 if #2 is in. I would not be sure if #1 will be happy with the transfer after the kid has settled in.
Do you still want to go through the balloting process again?
Agree that it would be logistically easier if all kids are in the same school. But thinking once they enter into the stage when they need to attend CCA, it wouldn't then be easy for my mum to be making trips to school to fetch them both at their different timing (if Punggol Cove).
Whereas Punggol Green is located just downstairs. Hmm..[/quote] -
BigDevil:
:thankyou:
Please see this post: https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=736812#p736812verycluelessparent:
Hi KSP
Is it possible to use address on Father's IC (that is currently rented out n lease ending so will be able to change address after lease ends) to apply for Pri school in Phase 2C n if it was unsuccessful, we use address on Mother's IC (where we are staying now) to register in Phase 2CS? We intend to move back to the Father's address if it's successful in Phase 2C as it is within one km of a preferred school. I'm asking for Pri one registration in 2019 as we are planning if we should move after the lease ends. Will MOE require both parents IC address to be the same at the time of registeration? -
BigDevil:
:thankyou:
Please see this post: https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=736812#p736812verycluelessparent:
Hi KSP
Is it possible to use address on Father's IC (that is currently rented out n lease ending so will be able to change address after lease ends) to apply for Pri school in Phase 2C n if it was unsuccessful, we use address on Mother's IC (where we are staying now) to register in Phase 2CS? We intend to move back to the Father's address if it's successful in Phase 2C as it is within one km of a preferred school. I'm asking for Pri one registration in 2019 as we are planning if we should move after the lease ends. Will MOE require both parents IC address to be the same at the time of registeration? -
Hi experts, hv put under waitlist since I screwed at both 2b and 2c. Can I just check when we do appeals, does it go go moe directly or should it go to the respective sch instead? Thanks in adv.
-
Qian1984:
Hi experts, hv put under waitlist since I screwed at both 2b and 2c. Can I just check when we do appeals, does it go go moe directly or should it go to the respective sch instead? Thanks in adv.
Appeal of what kind?
I don't think there are any appeals channel available. Unless for special reasons stated in moe site eg medical condition.
Waitlist for transfer, approach school direct. Transfer list via moe, you can't specifically choose the school you want. -
Me too…(sad)
-
Just wonder when the primary school sent out the Informing letter (successful or unsuccessful) to Parents?
Seems results concluded on 2Aug ready. Any parents still haven’t received it till now?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login