Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    * Eunoia JC (EJC)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees
    3.1k Posts 238 Posters 288.8k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E Offline
      earnbracky
      last edited by

      since this page active, i ask here lah!


      How can one in IP transfer to another IP JC in Year5?
      I am sure alot of the "eunoians will need this

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • lee_ylL Offline
        lee_yl
        last edited by

        earnbracky:
        since this page active, i ask here lah!


        How can one in IP transfer to another IP JC in Year5?
        I am sure alot of the \"eunoians will need this
        Eunoians = Eunos residents ? :scratchhead:

        You know la, at end of the day, it's your A'level results that matter, not which JC you are from!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • E Offline
          earnbracky
          last edited by

          The school teachers for the new JC are majority younger teachers with not much experience, some of them graduate from elite colleges.The students' results are not secured at all.:)


          Genuinely curious though, I am a Ip student myself, and I really want to know how could one transfer to another IP JC? Since DSA and Olevel are both no longer applicable. Thank you!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E Offline
            earnbracky
            last edited by

            lee_yl:
            earnbracky:

            since this page active, i ask here lah!


            How can one in IP transfer to another IP JC in Year5?
            I am sure alot of the \"eunoians will need this

            Eunoians = Eunos residents ? :scratchhead:

            You know la, at end of the day, it's your A'level results that matter, not which JC you are from!



            forgot to quote, I am such a newbie 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              ksks
              last edited by

              earnbracky:
              The school teachers for the new JC are majority younger teachers with not much experience, some of them graduate from elite colleges.The students' results are not secured at all.:)


              Genuinely curious though, I am a Ip student myself, and I really want to know how could one transfer to another IP JC? Since DSA and Olevel are both no longer applicable. Thank you!
              I know it can be done. Juz based on ip school results. I know there were dhs ip students transferring to vjc or tjc .

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E Offline
                earnbracky
                last edited by

                ksks:
                earnbracky:

                The school teachers for the new JC are majority younger teachers with not much experience, some of them graduate from elite colleges.The students' results are not secured at all.:)


                Genuinely curious though, I am a Ip student myself, and I really want to know how could one transfer to another IP JC? Since DSA and Olevel are both no longer applicable. Thank you!

                I know it can be done. Juz based on ip school results. I know there were dhs ip students transferring to vjc or tjc .

                might referring me to another trend, or give me more details?:)

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • floppyF Offline
                  floppy
                  last edited by

                  North South East West who’s the best?

                  You know ah, you know ah is the best.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • floppyF Offline
                    floppy
                    last edited by

                    earnbracky:


                    might referring me to another trend, or give me more details?:)
                    You should contact the school concern for more info.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      Ciera
                      last edited by

                      lee_yl:
                      earnbracky:

                      since this page active, i ask here lah!


                      How can one in IP transfer to another IP JC in Year5?
                      I am sure alot of the \"eunoians will need this

                      Eunoians = Eunos residents ? :scratchhead:

                      You know la, at end of the day, it's your A'level results that matter, not which JC you are from!

                      I disagree. The JC you go to will shape the crucial two years of your life and inherently impact your A level results. I believe a handful of students who chose IP were once bought over by the fact that it would be located in Bishan. Since the location has changed, some students may not see a purpose in wasting the effort to travel even further. Therefore, some are looking to transfer to other 'more established' JCs.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • isetanI Offline
                        isetan
                        last edited by

                        I think on a wider perspective, parents and students still accept the new JC, even if it’s located temporarily at Mt Sinai. And this can be seen in rise in all COPs in all 3 schools, with 5 points increase for St Nicks.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 119
                        • 120
                        • 121
                        • 122
                        • 123
                        • 309
                        • 310
                        • 121 / 310
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        BubbledewB
                        Bubbledew
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        8

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy