DSA 2022
-
mystique_j\" post_id=\"2080674\" time=\"1662030807\" user_id=\"39431:
Is AL22 for sure. After CO is offered, is MOE that do the posting.....not the school. If the child is boy suitable for IP , the scold will not even offer base in his p5& 6 result.
Thanks! I thought so too but today I heard otherwise. A school gave a lower min requirement, not the express stream requirement. -
lakaik\" post_id=\"2080732\" time=\"1662044899\" user_id=\"137619:
I c, they need to make sure whether the co will be accepted.. understand now, Txs!
I don't know if all Sports domain in RI are the same. For the Sports that we applied, there is only either CO or rejection, they do not have WL. Perhaps that's the reason the coaches are calling the CO personally, they have very limited slots and the coach told us during the trial, if any of the CO that they offer get rejected, they will just lost one spot. -
mystique_j\" post_id=\"2080656\" time=\"1662027243\" user_id=\"39431:
Infact us AL22 , stated very clear in MOE FAQ. After co offered , is moe, not school....the school will deem the child suitable for IP before they issue CO. After 12 sep..is all MOE to do the posting bade on ur preference submission.
Sorry one more thing to clarify. I just heard something that is not aligned to what I know about DSA. I thought once CO received, then the student only needs to meet the min for express course that is set by MOE, AL20.
But I was just told by someone that some schools may dictate the min you need to meet. Could be AL17 for example. Not the AL20. Is this true? -
lakaik\" post_id=\"2080727\" time=\"1662042597\" user_id=\"137619:
:congrats: :rahrah: :rahrah:
Received call at around 8.30pm - RI Sports - CO :please:
The coach mentioned that official email will be sent next Tuesday by admission office. -
WING_28\" post_id=\"2080735\" time=\"1662045215\" user_id=\"198378:
For IP schools, the cut-off is AL20, not AL22. AL21-AL22 falls under \"Express/NA option\". Since IP schools do not offer NA stream, the cutoff should be AL20.
Infact us AL22 , stated very clear in MOE FAQ. After co offered , is moe, not school....the school will deem the child suitable for IP before they issue CO. After 12 sep..is all MOE to do the posting bade on ur preference submission.
For schools who offer both express and NA, successful DSA students just need to score a min of AL22 to qualify for the express stream (assuming the CO was offered for express stream). -
:boogie: Congratulations for the success. I think next week going to be very busy as rest of the schools will be releasing their DSA results. SST is something my DS is looking forward to :nailbite:
-
zombiemum\" post_id=\"2080746\" time=\"1662081231\" user_id=\"198541:
Jus wondering if sch will release next week as it's sch holiday not sure of they are working?
:boogie: Congratulations for the success. I think next week going to be very busy as rest of the schools will be releasing their DSA results. SST is something my DS is looking forward to :nailbite: -
Trismom\" post_id=\"2080747\" time=\"1662082347\" user_id=\"95333:
think admin staff shud be working , else left only 1day ie 12th sept . hoping for the best :xedfingers:
Jus wondering if sch will release next week as it's sch holiday not sure of they are working? -
WING_28\" post_id=\"2080735\" time=\"1662045215\" user_id=\"198378:
I think WING_28 is correct here (I was unsure for a while too). In the old t-score days, I believe it was straight 200 (Express and not the Express/NA Option band) but it looks like MOE has changed this to now include AL21-AL22. RI is also saying AL22 is the required level.Swc\" post_id=\"2080741\" time=\"1662080216\" user_id=\"178585:[quote=Swc post_id=2080741 time=1662080216 user_id=178585]For IP schools, the cut-off is AL20, not AL22. AL21-AL22 falls under \"Express/NA option\". Since IP schools do not offer NA stream, the cutoff should be AL20.
For schools who offer both express and NA, successful DSA students just need to score a min of AL22 to qualify for the express stream (assuming the CO was offered for express stream).
Example 1: If the school only offers Express course, your child's PSLE Score must qualify for the Express course option. This includes those in the Express/ Normal (Academic) option band.
https://www.moe.gov.sg/faq?categoryid=A7E58A2D93C34D10B448DB6B1AC244D4&faqid=78ED4471D4AD4BFBA95F369047BB6FA5
https://riadmissions.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/51000176293-if-i-am-accepted-via-dsa-what-is-the-cut-off-point-for-my-psle-results- -
Trismom\" post_id=\"2080747\" time=\"1662082347\" user_id=\"95333:
Is only school holiday, for the kids, not for staff. So, the staff are still working
Jus wondering if sch will release next week as it's sch holiday not sure of they are working?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login
Online Users
Statistics
Popular Topics