Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    DSA 2022

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Selection
    4.0k Posts 1 Posters 1.6m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Zeal mummyZ Offline
      Zeal mummy
      last edited by

      Mr.Clumsy\" post_id=\"2088771\" time=\"1668472107\" user_id=\"135989:

      Actually, come to think of it, I haven't seen any notification from my DS' school so perhaps there's no limit in the number of attendees? Hmm... Anyway, I'll be the one going as Mrs. Clumsy isn't able to.
      I think it’ll be back to business as usual. If both parents really want to attend, I don’t see why not, as long as there’s crowd control measures in place. I know Mr Zeal was happy about the 1 parent restriction.. valid reason not to use up his off days.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Zeal mummyZ Offline
        Zeal mummy
        last edited by

        zac's mum\" post_id=\"2088577\" time=\"1668207855\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=2088577 time=1668207855 user_id=53606]
        Bingo. Today’s weather forecast seems to be good for open houses - morning fine, no rain till 1-2pm:

        https://www.accuweather.com/en/sg/singapore/300597/hourly-weather-forecast/300597[/quote]
        Pray for good weather this weekend, many upcoming open houses. It’s been so rainy…

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          Mr.025413Clumsy
          last edited by

          Zeal mummy\" post_id=\"2088774\" time=\"1668475483\" user_id=\"58173:[quote=\"Zeal mummy\" post_id=2088774 time=1668475483 user_id=58173]
          I think it’ll be back to business as usual. If both parents really want to attend, I don’t see why not, as long as there’s crowd control measures in place. I know Mr Zeal was happy about the 1 parent restriction.. valid reason not to use up his off days.[/quote]
          True. Let the schools manage. Some have imposed a 1 parent limit but the schools will know best.

          Anyway, mask up just to be safe if that's your preference 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Zeal mummyZ Offline
            Zeal mummy
            last edited by

            Yes, masking up is the way to go when there’re crowds.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • blesseddadB Offline
              blesseddad
              last edited by

              Any parent has a child who received CO via VA? I am keen to find out more what it entails. Thank you

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                Mr.025413Clumsy
                last edited by

                blesseddad\" post_id=\"2088845\" time=\"1668562927\" user_id=\"6241:

                Any parent has a child who received CO via VA? I am keen to find out more what it entails. Thank you
                I can help. What do you need to know?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  Momo70
                  last edited by

                  Psle result out on 23.11.22


                  Good luck to all !!!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • blesseddadB Offline
                    blesseddad
                    last edited by

                    Mr.Clumsy\" post_id=\"2088856\" time=\"1668569750\" user_id=\"135989:

                    I can help. What do you need to know?
                    Congratulations! SOTA? What's the most essential key in the whole entire process from preparation of the portfolios to the day of interview? I guessed your child applied to more than one school ? What do you think your child standout in to get the CO?

                    Thanks

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • emohE Offline
                      emoh
                      last edited by

                      https://www.moe.gov.sg/news/press-releases/20221116-release-of-2022-psle-results-and-secondary-1-posting-exercise

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        Mr.025413Clumsy
                        last edited by

                        blesseddad\" post_id=\"2088861\" time=\"1668570675\" user_id=\"6241:

                        Congratulations! SOTA? What's the most essential key in the whole entire process from preparation of the portfolios to the day of interview? I guessed your child applied to more than one school ? What do you think your child standout in to get the CO?

                        Thanks
                        Let me PM you. Might be easier that way.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 388
                        • 389
                        • 390
                        • 391
                        • 392
                        • 399
                        • 400
                        • 390 / 400
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy