Volcanic Ash Cloud... How much will it affect us?
-
With most of Euro airspace shut down and massive flight cancellation round the globe…things are getting pretty gloomy.
Hopefully the expert who predicts that Earth will go ‘sunless’ for a year is wrong, or it will really be gloomy… …
Are you worried or affected in any way? -
With most of Euro airspace shut down and massive flight cancellation round the globe…things are getting pretty gloomy.
Hopefully the expert who predicts that Earth will go ‘sunless’ for a year is wrong, or it will really be gloomy… …
Are you worried or affected in any way? -
my dh and I are worried that the bad economy at europe will get worse and it will affect us....

-
auntieM:
Regarding the Earth becoming \"sunless\", I seriously doubt it will happen in our or next generations.With most of Euro airspace shut down and massive flight cancellation round the globe..things are getting pretty gloomy.
Hopefully the expert who predicts that Earth will go 'sunless' for a year is wrong, or it will really be gloomy.. ...
Are you worried or affected in any way?
Nevertheless, this volcanic ash cloud is causing much impact because of its big scale eruption and also the direction which the ash cloud is blowing happens to be in the busy flight paths. -
auntieM,
think my europe colleague who is due to fly back on Tuesday may not be able to leave singapore...
I hope the weather will not be hot and dusty then... this ashes and dust will have to settle somewhere. and i get very worried when i thought of this. if its going to settle down in some city, will the whole city be buried under the ashes and dust?
i think i think too much...

-
Next few days will be crucial and I hope things will get better.
Really pity those travellers that are stuck at the airports, especially those wintry places and worse if you got your elderly and kiddos with you… … -
emmm..thinking of getting a good air purifier as I have sensitive air-way...

-
vlim:
emmm..thinking of getting a good air purifier as I have sensitive air-way...

Read somewhere the 'ash' might be coming our way in 3 weeks :faint: -
auntieM:
huh :shock: :roll: omg...I better go buy one soon... :nailbite:vlim:
emmm..thinking of getting a good air purifier as I have sensitive air-way...

Read somewhere the 'ash' might be coming our way in 3 weeks :faint: -
Could only say that I’m really glad I wasn’t the one who went to Europe last week… my colleague is stuck there now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login