Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    DSA 2024

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Selection
    1.5k Posts 303 Posters 403.0k Views 34 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      Aidens mummy
      last edited by

      NUS High email notifications are out on 21 June (cf test date on 29 June), in batches (!) starting from 6:30pm++

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Kiasupapa1968K Offline
        Kiasupapa1968
        last edited by

        Received.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • HiawehH Offline
          Hiaweh
          last edited by

          Seunggi\" post_id=\"2135361\" time=\"1718959162\" user_id=\"68488:

          Hi all. I just realised something. We put in application for SST (just completed written test) and (pending request for personal statement - submission 8 July).
          Hi,
          Can I check if SST sent out email after the written test to request for Personal statement? I only received the email regarding the timeline. Thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • revils_lingR Offline
            revils_ling
            last edited by

            Hiaweh\" post_id=\"2135384\" time=\"1718976646\" user_id=\"27867:

            Hi,
            Can I check if SST sent out email after the written test to request for Personal statement? I only received the email regarding the timeline. Thanks.
            So far, after the Phase 1 written test, we've only received an email on the key dates of the selection process from SST Admission. Next step is to await the shortlisting for the Phase 2 STEAM Challenge (a.k.a. their selection day camp). I don't think there is a need for personal statement at all for DSA to SST, and there is also no mention of such a requirement on the school's website as well. https://www.sst.edu.sg/student-admission/dsa-selection-criteria/

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • phtthpP Offline
              phtthp
              last edited by

              Hiaweh\" post_id=\"2135384\" time=\"1718976646\" user_id=\"27867:

              Hi,
              Can I check if SST sent out email after the written test to request for Personal statement? I only received the email regarding the timeline. Thanks.
              SST doesn't require students to send in any Personal statement.

              All you need to do, is to pass their Round 1 test, first. If u fail Round 1, then cannot proceed to Round 2.

              Round 2 Is the one, that involve interview test.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Heidi HX
                last edited by

                Hi,

                I saw on MOE’s website says, "emailed to you through Postman", may I know any knows what does this mean?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  Aidens mummy
                  last edited by

                  Postman should be their official email system, containing gov.sg in their email address, I think!

                  Heidi HX\" post_id=\"2135397\" time=\"1719015916\" user_id=\"203728:[quote=\"Heidi HX\" post_id=2135397 time=1719015916 user_id=203728]Hi,
                  I saw on MOE's website says, \"emailed to you through Postman\", may I know any knows what does this mean?[/quote]

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • rosmR Offline
                    rosm
                    last edited by

                    Yes the email sender will be seen as Postman.gov.sg

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Heidi HX
                      last edited by

                      rosm\" post_id=\"2135406\" time=\"1719028220\" user_id=\"94141:

                      Yes the email sender will be seen as Postman.gov.sg
                      oh I see, thank you.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Heidi HX
                        last edited by

                        Aidens mummy\" post_id=\"2135404\" time=\"1719024958\" user_id=\"78114:[quote=\"Aidens mummy\" post_id=2135404 time=1719024958 user_id=78114]
                        Postman should be their official email system, containing gov.sg in their email address, I think![/quote]
                        Thanks for your information.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 41
                        • 42
                        • 43
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 153
                        • 154
                        • 43 / 154
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        13

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy