Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • NebbermindN Offline
      Nebbermind
      last edited by

      Have not watched a movie alone for a long time

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        iFirefly
        last edited by

        Nebbermind:
        Have not watched a movie alone for a long time

        If you ever have the chance to do so (again), watch during off-peak screening hours. No crowd.. No noise.. No disturbance from anyone.. Truly ME-Time !! 😄

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jjxy mum
          last edited by

          firefly38:
          Nebbermind:

          Have not watched a movie alone for a long time


          If you ever have the chance to do so (again), watch during off-peak screening hours. No crowd.. No noise.. No disturbance from anyone.. Truly ME-Time !! 😄

          I might end up falling asleep 😂

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            iFirefly
            last edited by

            jjxy mum:
            firefly38:

            [quote=\"Nebbermind\"]Have not watched a movie alone for a long time


            If you ever have the chance to do so (again), watch during off-peak screening hours. No crowd.. No noise.. No disturbance from anyone.. Truly ME-Time !! 😄

            I might end up falling asleep 😄 [/quote]Aiyo.. Why so late, you still haven't :snooze: ?

            Ya.. It did happen to me before.. The show was so boring, and the place was so dark & cozy.. I actually :snooze: halfway through the show.. Luckily I didn't snore or drool.. Woke up still looked įžŽįžŽã€‚ã€‚ :oops: 😆

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              jjxy mum
              last edited by

              I slept at 12am, but not sure why wake up 2:30am, what about you? Enjoying ME Time ?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                sleepy
                last edited by

                firefly38:
                sleepy:

                Managed to catch a movie today


                What show did you watch ? Ilo Ilo ?

                What is \"Ilo Ilo\" :scratchhead:

                Watched Percy Jackson.
                Me big fans of greek mythology, will watch any movie with greek mythology theme :please:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  sleepy
                  last edited by

                  firefly38:
                  Nebbermind:

                  Have not watched a movie alone for a long time


                  If you ever have the chance to do so (again), watch during off-peak screening hours. No crowd.. No noise.. No disturbance from anyone.. Truly ME-Time !! 😄


                  I don't mind watching movies alone. Done that twice.
                  Just walk in, no need to plan in advance, spontaneous!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • FunzF Offline
                    Funz
                    last edited by

                    sleepy:
                    firefly38:

                    [quote=\"sleepy\"]Managed to catch a movie today


                    What show did you watch ? Ilo Ilo ?

                    What is \"Ilo Ilo\" :scratchhead:

                    Watched Percy Jackson.
                    Me big fans of greek mythology, will watch any movie with greek mythology theme :please:[/quote]Watched that with kiddos yesterday. Think the 3D one will be pretty cool. Was telling DS if they come up with a ride at Universal based on the sea monster scene, that will be way cool. He looked at me and told me you go ride, I stay outside. 😂

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      iFirefly
                      last edited by

                      jjxy mum:
                      I slept at 12am, but not sure why wake up 2:30am, what about you? Enjoying ME Time ?

                      Oh.. I was awakened by the cold.. æˆ‘æ€•å†ˇã€‚ã€‚
                      Then I realized it was raining so heavily.. No wonder..
                      Drank a cup of hot soya milk, and felt too refreshed to sleep after that.. 😂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        iFirefly
                        last edited by

                        sleepy:
                        firefly38:

                        [quote=\"Nebbermind\"]Have not watched a movie alone for a long time


                        If you ever have the chance to do so (again), watch during off-peak screening hours. No crowd.. No noise.. No disturbance from anyone.. Truly ME-Time !! 😄

                        I don't mind watching movies alone. Done that twice.
                        Just walk in, no need to plan in advance, spontaneous![/quote]Especially when we get tired of/from shopping.. Just grab a ticket and go inside the cinema to rest & relax.. Far from the madding crowd.. Of course, have to like movies too.. 🆒

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 104
                        • 105
                        • 106
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 106 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        9

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy