Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • sky minecrafterS Offline
      sky minecrafter
      last edited by

      ammonite:
      Pop by KSP but was deafened by the echo-chamber.

      Wishing everyone more oxygen and will to live.
      :goodpost: 😄

      TL;DR

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • starlight1968sgS Offline
        starlight1968sg
        last edited by

        ME time as home alone

        Prep my dinner then watch kdrama

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • EstéemaE Offline
          Estéema
          last edited by

          starlight1968sg:
          ME time as home alone

          Prep my dinner then watch kdrama
          Ah, that's the way to go girl! Relax, chill over yr fav K drama.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • N Offline
            Nim.0110610000
            last edited by

            For me, my ME TIME is when I read and when i bath. I tend to take long shower and reflect about life

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • N Offline
              Nim.0110610000
              last edited by

              For me, my ME TIME is when i read and when i bath. I like to reflect on life and daily activities whenever i bath

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • sky minecrafterS Offline
                sky minecrafter
                last edited by

                Sharing FB advert... https://www.mummycircle.com/lp/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WC+%7C+Mummy+Circle+LP&utm_campaign=%285%29+WC+%7C+Mummy+Circle+LP+%7C+SG+%7C+All+New+%2B+Old+LLA10%25&utm_content=23842941092130242

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  ammonite
                  last edited by

                  When I was little, my mum told me to stay away from people who talk to themselves.

                  #AllIreallyNeedtoKnowILearnedinKindergarten.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    ammonite
                    last edited by

                    Had a wonderful restful day with family and my plants. Looking forward to Monday for a change. Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      ImMeeMee
                      last edited by

                      Late last year I resigned from my 10 year job and that marked the end of my 20ish years in the industry since I graduated.


                      This year I decided to step out of comfort zone and try something new. Took up some courses and started new job assignments since July. Not as well-paying as previous opportunities but it provides good flexibility given my family constraints. It also provides for me a comfortable pace and some room to grow. There’re new things to learn and new challenges to overcome.

                      Mid-life career change is possible. But need to adapt and keep an open mind. I am happy to have stepped out and tried. It’s never too late.

                      Just some words of never-give-up to get through a Monday morning. Jiayou.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • starlight1968sgS Offline
                        starlight1968sg
                        last edited by

                        IMM

                        I salute to those who stepped out of comfort zone for a mid-life career.
                        I started working in 1991 and am still in my first job.

                        Now my office is facing a merge of offices. Although I wont be retrenched as I will move to work at another workplace, am hesitating to leave.

                        Maybe I can become a "tai-tai", afterall am age 50 this year.

                        At times, I just tell myself "don’t think too much, just continue and take a step at a time".

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 1441
                        • 1442
                        • 1443
                        • 1444
                        • 1445
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 1443 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy