Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      Harlequin
      last edited by

      FQW:
      Funz:

      [quote=\"FQW\"]Aiyoh he's saying that he å–œę¬¢ evil woman. Mabbe wickedness gives him a kick. Talking about kicks, must remind ds never marry a Taewondo gal as their kicks are powerful. Failing that, wear armour in bed. Muahaha!


      A friend once told me that is why there is such a thing as bolsters. It is to protect a certain very sensitive part of men.

      Where have you been ... all these years when I was searching for the answer of the bolster question? šŸ˜‚[/quote]DH asked me to post for FQW:--

      \"It'll be more lethal to marry a golfer wife, if she turns a golfer after married, then tell your DS to make sure her golf bag/s is/are always in his car boot, not hers; and always check and tally the number of golf clubs in his car boot before he goes out drinking, you wouldn't know if you don't check... :evil: \"

      \"Also, never sleep facing outward and exposed your back to your angry wife, make good use of your both arms, facing her, ready to hug her, or worst case scenario, use them for defense.\"

      \"Always suggest to upgrade to a bigger bed, like my case, to a super king size bed... and when wifey is pacing and scolding for whatever, make sure you chop the center of that large bed.... and then cling to a bolster.... in case you dozed off!\"

      \"Place a portable mattress by your bedside (your side), if you can't switch your bed to futon!\"

      \"If all the above failed, offer her a glass of wine :evil: and then a glass of champagne.... 1. an opportunity to walk away to pant, 2. if not knocking her out with the wine/champagne, at least you could use it to knock yourself out\". šŸ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • iRabbitI Offline
        iRabbit
        last edited by

        Muahaha! Love ur dh's sense of humour, Harlequin. Wait ... he's joking only rite? Or are you that lethal ... šŸ˜“

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          So FQW bro, you're safe with a runner wifey, aye? :xedfingers:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • iRabbitI Offline
            iRabbit
            last edited by

            buds:
            So FQW bro, you're safe with a runner wifey, aye? :xedfingers:

            I make doubly sure I don't fall asleep when she's ranting about something ... and perfected the eyes closed-head nodding action as though I'm in deep agreement with her views for good measure. :rotflmao:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              buds
              last edited by

              If she has the running elbow swing, you should just still be on guard. :scared:


              All these years, I have already learnt that sleeping hours or the late nites ain't great for ranting or chats or just those soul-baring moments. Besides, he's lucky I am a very tolerant wifey. I don't rant, or complain much about anythin reali. He gets his sleep uninterrupted most times, in fact, I know all the tricks for him to have better sleep.

              But those are perks...... for when he listens to the ranting... the chatting... the soul baring moments... during the afternoons. :evil:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • I Offline
                iFirefly
                last edited by

                FQW:
                buds:

                So FQW bro, you're safe with a runner wifey, aye? :xedfingers:


                I make doubly sure I don't fall asleep when she's ranting about something ... and perfected the eyes closed-head nodding action as though I'm in deep agreement with her views for good measure. :rotflmao:

                Or like a fish.. Sleep with your eyes wide open.. šŸ˜†

                But notice runners do have have long and powerful legs.. :nailbite:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  Imami
                  last edited by

                  FQW:
                  Imami:


                  :rotflmao: I was reading this and let out a chuckle. Hubby asked what so funny. I told him. His reply was,\" must charge. My wife cleans toilet belly good.\"

                  I'm glad your dh sees the funny side of it. That's the thing rite, a little laughter goes a long way in strengthening a relationship. Never underestimate the ego boost a man receives when his gf/DW laughs at his silly jokes. Think everone prefers that than staying with a complain queen or king.

                  Definitely. I think for a man, being able to amuse the wife/gf is one ego booster.

                  As for complains, not that I don't gripe but the time we have together is just too precious. He travels for work often so we are not like the typical couple who see each other everyday.

                  We have known each other for half our life time. Even if I don't complain, he knows if I am unhappy/angry.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • iRabbitI Offline
                    iRabbit
                    last edited by

                    buds:
                    If she has the running elbow swing, you should just still be on guard. :scared:


                    All these years, I have already learnt that sleeping hours or the late nites ain't great for ranting or chats or just those soul-baring moments. Besides, he's lucky I am a very tolerant wifey. I don't rant, or complain much about anythin reali. He gets his sleep uninterrupted most times, in fact, I know all the tricks for him to have better sleep.

                    But those are perks...... for when he listens to the ranting... the chatting... the soul baring moments... during the afternoons. :evil:
                    You're a good woman buds ... can see it in your dd's eyes.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • iRabbitI Offline
                      iRabbit
                      last edited by

                      firefly38:
                      FQW:

                      [quote=\"buds\"]So FQW bro, you're safe with a runner wifey, aye? :xedfingers:


                      I make doubly sure I don't fall asleep when she's ranting about something ... and perfected the eyes closed-head nodding action as though I'm in deep agreement with her views for good measure. :rotflmao:

                      Or like a fish.. Sleep with your eyes wide open.. šŸ˜†

                      But notice runners do have have long and powerful legs.. :nailbite:[/quote]That's why I don't fall asleep, kekeke.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • iRabbitI Offline
                        iRabbit
                        last edited by

                        Imami:
                        FQW:

                        [quote=\"Imami\"]
                        :rotflmao: I was reading this and let out a chuckle. Hubby asked what so funny. I told him. His reply was,\" must charge. My wife cleans toilet belly good.\"

                        I'm glad your dh sees the funny side of it. That's the thing rite, a little laughter goes a long way in strengthening a relationship. Never underestimate the ego boost a man receives when his gf/DW laughs at his silly jokes. Think everone prefers that than staying with a complain queen or king.

                        Definitely. I think for a man, being able to amuse the wife/gf is one ego booster.

                        As for complains, not that I don't gripe but the time we have together is just too precious. He travels for work often so we are not like the typical couple who see each other everyday.

                        We have known each other for half our life time. Even if I don't complain, he knows if I am unhappy/angry.[/quote]I know this travelling thingy can be disruptive. My friend does regional sales for an MNC. He travels all over Asia every month, has access to VIP lounges in airports, eats expensive food, stays in good hotels but said he misses home all the time.

                        Mabbe outside nobody laughs at his silly jokes? :scratchhead:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 19 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy