Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MrsKiasuM Offline
      MrsKiasu
      last edited by

      MyPillow\" post_id=\"2057449\" time=\"1643854585\" user_id=\"70594:

      haha, never mind, follow tht weekly routine, thorough clean One corner at a time in the house 😉
      Lol mp, why this year like that.. usually we all talk about abt lichun, spring cleaning to kinda remember each other right. This time round few more days to cny, I was still thinking got abt 2wks.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MrsKiasuM Offline
        MrsKiasu
        last edited by

        sushi88\" post_id=\"2057445\" time=\"1643851107\" user_id=\"100857:

        It's touted as a good drama but I did not finish it because it was a bit too heavy going for me. Even if it was realistic, it's just sad to watch what the parents were doing for and to their kids. A more recent drama which I completed was \"Melancholia\" which had some of these competitive vibes in academic pursuit but I was more keen in watching the Math genius enjoying his passion in Math, so that kind of distracted me. There was still a part I did not like in this drama but I could not mention it as it would be a spoiler.
        To me, I think I will get a complex mixed of emotions. Will have by right, by left...what ifs etc etc 😓

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          sushi88
          last edited by

          MyPillow\" post_id=\"2057450\" time=\"1643855089\" user_id=\"70594:

          hmmm.... un like Old woman and YOUNG man , no appetite - so i jumped episodes for first few n give up :roll: 😂
          {SPOILER}
          Actually I have no problem with this OLD/YOUNG thingy cos it's something of personal choice as long as they are happy and the circumstance is appropriate. It's more of the TEACHER/STUDENT.....that's more of an ethics issue as a teacher who is responsible for her ward. I found it annoying that she was not doing anything much to avoid bad situations and causing all the unnecessary problems. She behaved like she was living in her own world, oblivious to everything. 🤷 Albeit she was not guilty of anything, she was still causing problems for the student and the parents.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            sushi88
            last edited by

            MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"2057452\" time=\"1643855519\" user_id=\"43981:

            To me, I think I will get a complex mixed of emotions. Will have by right, by left...what ifs etc etc 😓
            It is wise to stop watching a drama which is not suitable for one's well-being.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Liew Nga WingL Offline
              Liew Nga Wing
              last edited by

              sushi88\" post_id=\"2057459\" time=\"1643859687\" user_id=\"100857:

              It is wise to stop watching a drama which is not suitable for one's well-being.
              You are correct, I am not interested and have never watched any Korean Drama. My DH is a Korean drama lovers and he always said I am the one woman in Singspore ....don't watch Korean Drama. Sigh...

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • phtthpP Offline
                phtthp
                last edited by

                Is not that u don’t watch any Korean drama at all. If u have the time, can watch those Korean drama that are meaningful in life. Not watch those that frighten u or give u negative vibes

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • starlight1968sgS Offline
                  starlight1968sg
                  last edited by

                  Always rem that kdramas etc are for entertainment

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MrsKiasuM Offline
                    MrsKiasu
                    last edited by

                    Just do whatever interest ourselves…lately I find chinese metaphysics interesting…

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • MrsKiasuM Offline
                      MrsKiasu
                      last edited by

                      Star, I read some finals on the Modern Dynasty…so it is the one who looks like a good person lol … I m at 3rd episode half way…

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • sharonkhooS Offline
                        sharonkhoo
                        last edited by

                        Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=\"2057489\" time=\"1643899684\" user_id=\"195250:[quote=\"Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=2057489 time=1643899684 user_id=195250]
                        You are correct, I am not interested and have never watched any Korean Drama. My DH is a Korean drama lovers and he always said I am the one woman in Singspore ....don't watch Korean Drama. Sigh...[/quote]
                        Well, you have at least 1 other woman who doesn't watch - me! I can't stand long-drawn out soaps in any language! And all that high-emotion stuff really irritates me. You can count in my 2 daughters (in their 20s) as well. But my mother watches K-drama every day, for hours!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 2329
                        • 2330
                        • 2331
                        • 2332
                        • 2333
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 2331 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy