Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Interested Student Asking Help for IP!!!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Selection
    14 Posts 8 Posters 7.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Y Offline
      ycpang
      last edited by

      midnightspark:
      Uhm, thanks for all the great replies.

      One question, isn't RI a boys' school? Actually, I'm a girl but I don't mind mixed session schools or girls' school. As long as I can get into a school πŸ˜›
      And, I don't really want to go to an international school or an IB school because the fees are outrageous (or so I have heard) and the education curriculum they give is quite different to the normal IP schools.
      So....any other possibilities?

      Oh yeah, and one more thing.
      Can anybody give tips and advises on how I should prepare for my IP admission test to VJC?? It's coming up on this Saturday, and I am totally on off guard at the moment. :?:

      So yeah, still waiting for your replies.
      Thanks alot πŸ˜„
      so u r a girl, you want to go to a non-SAP IP school.In this case your choices are limited to:

      1. RGS
      2. VJC and
      3. TJC

      Out of the 3 above, RGS is the most difficult as they take in most of their students from sec1 and left with very few places for sec3s.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        midnightspark
        last edited by

        ycpang:
        midnightspark:

        Uhm, thanks for all the great replies.

        One question, isn't RI a boys' school? Actually, I'm a girl but I don't mind mixed session schools or girls' school. As long as I can get into a school πŸ˜›
        And, I don't really want to go to an international school or an IB school because the fees are outrageous (or so I have heard) and the education curriculum they give is quite different to the normal IP schools.
        So....any other possibilities?

        Oh yeah, and one more thing.
        Can anybody give tips and advises on how I should prepare for my IP admission test to VJC?? It's coming up on this Saturday, and I am totally on off guard at the moment. :?:

        So yeah, still waiting for your replies.
        Thanks alot πŸ˜„

        so u r a girl, you want to go to a non-SAP IP school.In this case your choices are limited to:

        1. RGS
        2. VJC and
        3. TJC

        Out of the 3 above, RGS is the most difficult as they take in most of their students from sec1 and left with very few places for sec3s.

        Okay, thanks for the great info.

        Also, any tips on how I should prepare for the IP test??? The admission test, maybe?? Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          traineeks
          last edited by

          ycpang:
          midnightspark:

          Uhm, thanks for all the great replies.

          One question, isn't RI a boys' school? Actually, I'm a girl but I don't mind mixed session schools or girls' school. As long as I can get into a school πŸ˜›
          And, I don't really want to go to an international school or an IB school because the fees are outrageous (or so I have heard) and the education curriculum they give is quite different to the normal IP schools.
          So....any other possibilities?

          Oh yeah, and one more thing.
          Can anybody give tips and advises on how I should prepare for my IP admission test to VJC?? It's coming up on this Saturday, and I am totally on off guard at the moment. :?:

          So yeah, still waiting for your replies.
          Thanks alot πŸ˜„

          so u r a girl, you want to go to a non-SAP IP school.In this case your choices are limited to:

          1. RGS
          2. VJC and
          3. TJC

          Out of the 3 above, RGS is the most difficult as they take in most of their students from sec1 and left with very few places for sec3s.

          If you are into Maths and Science, you can also try NUS High School which is also a non SAP, mixed IP school. They do have another intake at the sec 3 level. I think you need to sit for a selection test. However if you are not passionate on Maths and Science, don't try this school.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Y Offline
            ycpang
            last edited by

            midnightspark:
            Uhm, thanks for all the great replies.

            One question, isn't RI a boys' school? Actually, I'm a girl but I don't mind mixed session schools or girls' school. As long as I can get into a school πŸ˜›
            And, I don't really want to go to an international school or an IB school because the fees are outrageous (or so I have heard) and the education curriculum they give is quite different to the normal IP schools.
            So....any other possibilities?

            Oh yeah, and one more thing.
            Can anybody give tips and advises on how I should prepare for my IP admission test to VJC?? It's coming up on this Saturday, and I am totally on off guard at the moment. :?:

            So yeah, still waiting for your replies.
            Thanks alot πŸ˜„
            according to my friend, VJC's test questions are mostly on physics and maths. Good luck!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              midnightspark
              last edited by

              ycpang:
              midnightspark:

              Uhm, thanks for all the great replies.

              One question, isn't RI a boys' school? Actually, I'm a girl but I don't mind mixed session schools or girls' school. As long as I can get into a school πŸ˜›
              And, I don't really want to go to an international school or an IB school because the fees are outrageous (or so I have heard) and the education curriculum they give is quite different to the normal IP schools.
              So....any other possibilities?

              Oh yeah, and one more thing.
              Can anybody give tips and advises on how I should prepare for my IP admission test to VJC?? It's coming up on this Saturday, and I am totally on off guard at the moment. :?:

              So yeah, still waiting for your replies.
              Thanks alot πŸ˜„

              according to my friend, VJC's test questions are mostly on physics and maths. Good luck!


              Thanks for the great reply, it really helped me alot!

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              • 1
              • 2
              • 2 / 2
              • First post
                Last post



              Online Users
              sharonkhooS
              sharonkhoo

              Statistics

              4

              Online

              211.2k

              Users

              34.5k

              Topics

              1.8m

              Posts
              Popular Topics
              New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
              P1 Registration 2027 Changes
              DSA Discussions and Strategies
              PSLE Discussions and Strategies
              How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
              SkillsFuture course recommendations

                About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy