Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About Preparing For PSLE

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary 6 & PSLE
    804 Posts 176 Posters 564.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      Tinkerbelle
      last edited by

      tisha:
      MandyMummy:

      [quote=\"tisha\"]What is the meaning of 'certified'? What exactly do they do? I'm a first time PSLE parent, so blur blur. :oops:

      BTW, I had bought a back up calc, just in case (maybe over kiasu :siao: ), so in that case should I get both certified?

      Hi, tisha, my ds' school inspected the calculator and put a little round colored sticker at the back with a school stamp on it. You should get both calculators certified if you want to bring them in. But my ds' school has already given out all stickers and so he is just going to bring another new uncertified one in. Will ask him to try to get it certified next week.

      Thanks MandyMummy. Will send both the calcs to school from now on. Not sure when this certification will be done in DS's school.[/quote]Hi,
      I think it's a good idea to bring 2 calculators to be certified for use during PSLE. DD also bringing two...just in case...keke. Don't wanna take any chances :shock:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        Brenda10
        last edited by

        Tinkerbelle:
        Hi,

        I think it's a good idea to bring 2 calculators to be certified for use during PSLE. DD also bringing two...just in case...keke. Don't wanna take any chances :shock:
        :hi5: I am also getting one more caculator for DD! šŸ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          MandyMummy
          last edited by

          Brenda10:
          Tinkerbelle:

          Hi,

          I think it's a good idea to bring 2 calculators to be certified for use during PSLE. DD also bringing two...just in case...keke. Don't wanna take any chances :shock:

          :hi5: I am also getting one more caculator for DD! šŸ˜„

          In fact, it was his math teacher who suggested to bring in 2 calculators. But the problem is now they ran out of stickers!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            Tinkerbelle
            last edited by

            MandyMummy:
            Brenda10:

            [quote=\"Tinkerbelle\"]Hi,

            I think it's a good idea to bring 2 calculators to be certified for use during PSLE. DD also bringing two...just in case...keke. Don't wanna take any chances :shock:

            :hi5: I am also getting one more caculator for DD! šŸ˜„

            In fact, it was his math teacher who suggested to bring in 2 calculators. But the problem is now they ran out of stickers![/quote]keke...that means everyone decided to take the teacher's advice of bringing 2 calculators. :evil: Will the sch prepare more stickers?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              Tinkerbelle
              last edited by

              Brenda10:
              Tinkerbelle:

              Hi,

              I think it's a good idea to bring 2 calculators to be certified for use during PSLE. DD also bringing two...just in case...keke. Don't wanna take any chances :shock:

              :hi5: I am also getting one more caculator for DD! šŸ˜„

              Hi Brenda,
              I purposely went to buy an extra calculator for DD just for PSLE. DD asked me to get the exact same one....she doesn't want one with different buttons/functions...haha. She's worried she doesn't know how to use the new calculator. :evil:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                Brenda10
                last edited by

                Tinkerbelle:
                Brenda10:

                :hi5: I am also getting one more caculator for DD! šŸ˜„


                Hi Brenda,
                I purposely went to buy an extra calculator for DD just for PSLE. DD asked me to get the exact same one....she doesn't want one with different buttons/functions...haha. She's worried she doesn't know how to use the new calculator. :evil:


                Hi Tinkerbelle,

                Ya lor. Better get the same one to save the headache! šŸ˜‚

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  MandyMummy
                  last edited by

                  Hi, Tinkerbelle and Brenda10,

                  I sure hope they will prepare more stickers. Will ask my ds to try again tmr or next week.
                  Yup, I also got another calculator of the same brand and model, so it will be familiar to him. My ds is the type who will get fascinated by some new buttons and may start playing with them during the exams. :yikes:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    Tinkerbelle
                    last edited by

                    MandyMummy:
                    Hi, Tinkerbelle and Brenda10,

                    I sure hope they will prepare more stickers. Will ask my ds to try again tmr or next week.
                    Yup, I also got another calculator of the same brand and model, so it will be familiar to him. My ds is the type who will get fascinated by some new buttons and may start playing with them during the exams. :yikes:
                    Hi MandyMummy,
                    Keke...smart move. Wouldn't want your DS to start exploring with the new buttons during PSLE. šŸ˜‰
                    All the best to your DS for his PSLE.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      MandyMummy
                      last edited by

                      Tinkerbelle:
                      MandyMummy:

                      Hi, Tinkerbelle and Brenda10,

                      I sure hope they will prepare more stickers. Will ask my ds to try again tmr or next week.
                      Yup, I also got another calculator of the same brand and model, so it will be familiar to him. My ds is the type who will get fascinated by some new buttons and may start playing with them during the exams. :yikes:

                      Hi MandyMummy,
                      Keke...smart move. Wouldn't want your DS to start exploring with the new buttons during PSLE. šŸ˜‰
                      All the best to your DS for his PSLE.

                      :thankyou: Tinkerbelle. Good luck to your dd too.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • R Offline
                        raghupavithra
                        last edited by

                        i want the psle maths mind maps where i get this

                        pls help me

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 34
                        • 35
                        • 80
                        • 81
                        • 33 / 81
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        13

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy