Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Anglican High School

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    538 Posts 191 Posters 308.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L Offline
      Lilo
      last edited by

      Hi Dancingraisins,


      Thanks for such an informative post on CCA. AHS only has Chinese Orchestra (coz DD plays the violin)?

      Lilo

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        its888me
        last edited by

        Does anyone have any lobang on transport?


        The bus operator does not seem to be interested in North-east area but claimed that most of the students are from the East such as Pasir Ris.

        Please PM if you can help.

        Thanks!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          MiraclesFight
          last edited by

          Lilo:
          Hi Dancingraisins,


          Thanks for such an informative post on CCA. AHS only has Chinese Orchestra (coz DD plays the violin)?

          Lilo
          Hi Lilo, AHS have concert band too, I think they might be looking for a violinist.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            Music freak
            last edited by

            Hi, I’ll be going to Anglican in 2013(sec 1), may I know what the school hours are like?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              dancingraisins
              last edited by

              Music freak:
              Hi, I'll be going to Anglican in 2013(sec 1), may I know what the school hours are like?

              Hello, flag raising is at 0720 (I think) and classes officially starts at 0750. Sec 1s usually end at around 1 to 2, as does Sec 2s. Sec 3s will end earliest at 1420 and latest 1500 (excluding remedials). Sec 4s will end earliest 1500 (I think). I'm not quite sure but these are the approximate timings. 😄

              Of course, once you join a CCA, you will leave later on various days.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                Music freak
                last edited by

                dancingraisins:
                Music freak:

                Hi, I'll be going to Anglican in 2013(sec 1), may I know what the school hours are like?


                Hello, flag raising is at 0720 (I think) and classes officially starts at 0750. Sec 1s usually end at around 1 to 2, as does Sec 2s. Sec 3s will end earliest at 1420 and latest 1500 (excluding remedials). Sec 4s will end earliest 1500 (I think). I'm not quite sure but these are the approximate timings. 😄

                Of course, once you join a CCA, you will leave later on various days.


                :thankyou:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • O Offline
                  oosh
                  last edited by

                  Hi,


                  Does anybody has any private bus operator number to share? Currently residing in Pasir Ris.

                  thanks so much

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • I Offline
                    its888me
                    last edited by

                    Hi,


                    I’ve sent you a PM for the contact for Pasir Ris. I’m listing down the info here for the benefit of the rest. We got the info on the reporting day:

                    1) Wei Sin Trading and Transport Services.
                    Leong Kong Yew 85306773

                    2) Andy Tan 98262727, Ben Lew 96618718, Eric Low 81809100

                    3) Koh Transportation Services
                    81890300

                    I am still looking for someone who could share private transport with us as our pickup time is very early. Thus, if you have lobang, please PM me.

                    Thanks a lot!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • O Offline
                      oosh
                      last edited by

                      Hello, thanks so much.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • O Offline
                        oosh
                        last edited by

                        Hi, I will. Thanks

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 14
                        • 53
                        • 54
                        • 12 / 54
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT

                        Statistics

                        9

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy