Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Property Views

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Money Matters
    2.6k Posts 153 Posters 534.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      Cloud Cloud
      last edited by

      MyPillow:
      Cloud , how long to is the wait to able buy a HDB after disposal of condo ?

      The new HDB layout is efficient , I like ! But only in my dream; fair deal
      I will be buying resale so, no waiting period.

      Yes, I also think the new hdb layout is efficient.
      I find the yard for laundry very important. I used to dry my laundry at my condo balcony. So unsightly! Balcony also gets dirtied easily.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • lee_ylL Offline
        lee_yl
        last edited by

        Cloud Cloud:
        MyPillow:

        Cloud , how long to is the wait to able buy a HDB after disposal of condo ?

        The new HDB layout is efficient , I like ! But only in my dream; fair deal

        I will be buying resale so, no waiting period.

        Yes, I also think the new hdb layout is efficient.
        I find the yard for laundry very important. I used to dry my laundry at my condo balcony. So unsightly! Balcony also gets dirtied easily.

        Just curious, should one of your in-laws pass on, would you still maintain such an arrangement, that is, stay near one another or invite the remaining in-law to move in with you? If the latter, you might want to consider getting a HDB with an additional room to spare for your next purchase.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          Cloud Cloud
          last edited by

          lee_yl:
          Cloud Cloud:

          [quote=\"MyPillow\"]Cloud , how long to is the wait to able buy a HDB after disposal of condo ?

          The new HDB layout is efficient , I like ! But only in my dream; fair deal

          I will be buying resale so, no waiting period.

          Yes, I also think the new hdb layout is efficient.
          I find the yard for laundry very important. I used to dry my laundry at my condo balcony. So unsightly! Balcony also gets dirtied easily.

          Just curious, should one of your in-laws pass on, would you still maintain such an arrangement, that is, stay near one another or invite the remaining in-law to move in with you? If the latter, you might want to consider getting a HDB with an additional room to spare for your next purchase.[/quote]Cannot too big...in case my parents also want to move in..just kidding. My in-law value their privacy so don’t think they want to stay with us. Walking distance arrangement is fine. My fil is in poor health and my hubby just brought him to see the family doctor this morning. It’s good that we stay close but not too close.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • lee_ylL Offline
            lee_yl
            last edited by

            Cloud Cloud:
            .

            Cannot too big...in case my parents also want to move in..just kidding. My in-law value their privacy so don’t think they want to stay with us. Walking distance arrangement is fine. My fil is in poor health and my hubby just brought him to see the family doctor this morning. It’s good that we stay close but not too close.
            My MIL used to stay in the same block as my SIL, one on 3rd floor, one on the 12th floor. MIL helped to look after SIL’s kids. But after SIL’s kids grew older, they chose to relocate to another estate.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MyPillowM Offline
              MyPillow
              last edited by

              😓 So cloud u paid absd for your going to TOP house ? One HDB n one on hand condo that time , 3rd prop absd is ?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                Cloud Cloud
                last edited by

                MyPillow:
                😓 So cloud u paid absd for your going to TOP house ? One HDB n one on hand condo that time , 3rd prop absd is ?

                It’s 10 percent !!!

                MP, you have 2 properties? Any intention to get another one?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MyPillowM Offline
                  MyPillow
                  last edited by

                  Cloud, no plan at this point - unless Big opp comes which I highly doubt so - some people are buying coz many of these are HDB upgraders some can’t wait already ( want to use cpf now rather than leave it to T holdings to spend :p) reality , I prefer zero liability - age is catching up for us . No commitment no stress

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • starlight1968sgS Offline
                    starlight1968sg
                    last edited by

                    MP

                    I truly understand no debt no commitment no stress

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      choppie
                      last edited by

                      have been thinking about this issue for very long~~


                      my general feel is:

                      (Stable job, high pay, like gov job) - should consider to buy condo
                      (stay in hdb, want to grow $) - maybe can consider other forms of assets investment
                      (stay in hdb, want lifestyle change for various reasons) - then can consider buying condo

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • lee_ylL Offline
                        lee_yl
                        last edited by

                        The recent surge in enbloc sales may not translate into higher sale prices down the road : Minister Lawrence Wong.


                        http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/en-bloc-sales-may-not-mean-higher-prices-lawrence-wong-9378352

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 129
                        • 130
                        • 131
                        • 132
                        • 133
                        • 259
                        • 260
                        • 131 / 260
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy