Property Views
-
Dunno leh…now some says employees mkt now means holding power is there ba…
Just thinking only…last time when we bought our place the anticipated interest rate was 4.5% once TOP if I remember correctly…just that over time due to economy up and down we have been enjoying favourable interest rate and now is anticipating it to go away, therefore causing some of us (me included lol) abit ganjiong?
In general the loan quantum then should be lower than now I think… -
I’m not expecting property prices to drop coz many are moving away fr the volatile & bear mkt, preferring to park their money in property for its anticipated capital appreciation.
-
MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"2072931\" time=\"1656738159\" user_id=\"43981:
Experienced 4%-5% pa before (2007 or 2008?) but for a very short while. I guess many have been enjoying a low interest environment and has not been through 4-5% (or higher) before, will be shocked. Anything above 3% is not fun.
Dunno leh..now some says employees mkt now means holding power is there ba...
Just thinking only..last time when we bought our place the anticipated interest rate was 4.5% once TOP if I remember correctly..just that over time due to economy up and down we have been enjoying favourable interest rate and now is anticipating it to go away, therefore causing some of us (me included lol) abit ganjiong?
In general the loan quantum then should be lower than now I think..
Maybe developers are the ones making money because after selling new launches at high prices, the prices of building materials started to crash recently. -
Estéema\" post_id=\"2072946\" time=\"1656741405\" user_id=\"66413:
Many friends who have used up their names to buy properties, are now starting to go into REITS. For example, Mapletree Industrial REIT is giving 5% pa returns.
I’m not expecting property prices to drop coz many are moving away fr the volatile & bear mkt, preferring to park their money in property for its anticipated capital appreciation. -
lee_yl\" post_id=\"2072979\" time=\"1656748349\" user_id=\"17023:
Never buy reit b4..how to buy arh? Via POEMs like buy shares?
Many friends who have used up their names to buy properties, are now starting to go into REITS. For example, Mapletree Industrial REIT is giving 5% pa returns. -
lee_yl\" post_id=\"2072979\" time=\"1656748349\" user_id=\"17023:
Read abt reits too. Dh also invests in mapletree
Many friends who have used up their names to buy properties, are now starting to go into REITS. For example, Mapletree Industrial REIT is giving 5% pa returns. -
Zeal mummy\" post_id=\"2072826\" time=\"1656685510\" user_id=\"58173:[quote=\"Zeal mummy\" post_id=2072826 time=1656685510 user_id=58173]
That’s high! 3% for how long ?
It went up a lot! Last I heard was 3% (Uob)[/quote]
I m not following loan interest yet- mine till end 23.
U just settled yours , can share what is floating rate now ? -
Mp, when I checked few days back it was like 1mth/3mth SORA+ around 1% (saw one at +0.8% tho). Read got one bank Fixed Rate slightly more than 3% if not wrong.
Yours is a fixed rate? What is the rate? -
MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"2072987\" time=\"1656750846\" user_id=\"43981:
Can, REITs are avail on POEMS.
Never buy reit b4..how to buy arh? Via POEMs like buy shares?
My friend recommended an UOB perpetual. 4.25%pa till 2027. I think very safe. UOB unlikely to go belly up by 2027. -
MyPillow\" post_id=\"2073011\" time=\"1656756859\" user_id=\"70594:
Mapletree seems popular!
Read abt reits too. Dh also invests in mapletree
We are reading up on CapitalLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT), Mapletree, Ascendas and Keppel. Maybe pick 1-2 from the above.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login